Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
zlaz3r said:
He is a world class Dzeko, and would add more winner mentality too the team.

No he is not. Dzeko is a finisher. Ibra can finish AND play the number 10 role...which Dzeko certainly cannot do that. You are right that he is world class. One of the best of his generation. He is what I hope Mario becomes.

oakiecokie said:
wahooblue said:
oakiecokie said:
According to Bobby he`s not interested in him !!

Bobby is a proven liar.

You sound like a Rag.

You sound like a moron. Do you want me to quote all of the things Bobby has said that he knew were not true. He has become much better at head games over the past few years.

wahooblue said:
oakiecokie said:
wahooblue said:
Bobby is a proven liar.

You sound like a Rag.

You sound like a moron. Do you want me to quote all of the things Bobby has said that he knew were not true. He has become much better at head games over the past few years.

The Raginess is coming out sunshine !!!!

oakiecokie said:
wahooblue said:
oakiecokie said:
You sound like a Rag.

The Raginess is coming out sunshine !!!!

Never really understand the desire to try to start fights on the board. I don't have that many posts. Go read them and then come back and call me a rag.

OB1 said:
southern muppet said:
OB1 said:
Ibra is one of the world's best strikers and it's no coincidence that he is a serial title winner. He'd be a great partner for Aguero. In a FFPR world, his age and salary are the big issue.

Very quickly becomes a non-issue if he wins us the Champions League.

That's the future but you can't take decisions with hindsight and Ibra can't guarantee the club a particular increase in revenue. Therefore, if you want to comply with FFPR, you have to take a careful look at the costs involved and the fact that you are going to sink a lot of money into a player that won't have much resale value. So it is an issue; whereas I don't think his ability to improve the squad / team is an issue.

Would I replace Dzeko with Ibra? Hell yes.

Shirtsales should pay for him, so no need for a big resale value..

damned said:
OB1 said:
southern muppet said:
Very quickly becomes a non-issue if he wins us the Champions League.

That's the future but you can't take decisions with hindsight and Ibra can't guarantee the club a particular increase in revenue. Therefore, if you want to comply with FFPR, you have to take a careful look at the costs involved and the fact that you are going to sink a lot of money into a player that won't have much resale value. So it is an issue; whereas I don't think his ability to improve the squad / team is an issue.

Would I replace Dzeko with Ibra? Hell yes.

Shirtsales should pay for him, so no need for a big resale value..
I don't believe the myth about shirt-sales "paying" for a player. How much do City make on shirts - £10 tops I'd say? So we'd have to sell 2m shirts alone just to pay back a £20m fee and I can't se Ibrahimovic selling that number of shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.