Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
wahooblue said:
oakiecokie said:
wahooblue said:
You sound like a moron. Do you want me to quote all of the things Bobby has said that he knew were not true. He has become much better at head games over the past few years.

The Raginess is coming out sunshine !!!!

Never really understand the desire to try to start fights on the board. I don't have that many posts. Go read them and then come back and call me a rag.

So why would you call our successful Manager a LIAR !!!
There are times when discretion is best used to avoid confrontation and seeing the media are still continuing their best to unsettle us,then Bobby is wise.
You also claim that Bobby is much better at head games,so I`m assuming you mean "mind games" ?
Mind games is not lying its called WUMMING !!!!
Something you appear to be doing very well at the moment.

Prestwich_Blue said:
damned said:
OB1 said:
That's the future but you can't take decisions with hindsight and Ibra can't guarantee the club a particular increase in revenue. Therefore, if you want to comply with FFPR, you have to take a careful look at the costs involved and the fact that you are going to sink a lot of money into a player that won't have much resale value. So it is an issue; whereas I don't think his ability to improve the squad / team is an issue.

Would I replace Dzeko with Ibra? Hell yes.

Shirtsales should pay for him, so no need for a big resale value..
I don't believe the myth about shirt-sales "paying" for a player. How much do City make on shirts - £10 tops I'd say? So we'd have to sell 2m shirts alone just to pay back a £20m fee and I can't se Ibrahimovic selling that number of shirts.

There are 6billion people on the planet, we would sell way over 2million Ibrahimovic in Sweden let alone here or anywhere else.

My girlfriend is in sixth form and is part of an exchange trip, in february she went over to sweden and in 2 weeks the swedish girl is coming over here. One night I was on skype and I asked who her favourite swedish person is and she doesn't even like football and said Zlatan is there god.

MSP said:
Shirt sales only work for clubs with huge support and we're not yet in that group.
Certain players can bring huge support to a club.
Look at how many of our Balkan friends came with Dzeko.
United will get even more asian support with Kagawa.
The right player could realy help with FFP as regards shirt sales.

Stillsy said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
damned said:
Shirtsales should pay for him, so no need for a big resale value..
I don't believe the myth about shirt-sales "paying" for a player. How much do City make on shirts - £10 tops I'd say? So we'd have to sell 2m shirts alone just to pay back a £20m fee and I can't se Ibrahimovic selling that number of shirts.

There are 6billion people on the planet, we would sell way over 2million Ibrahimovic in Sweden let alone here or anywhere else.

My girlfriend is in sixth form and is part of an exchange trip, in february she went over to sweden and in 2 weeks the swedish girl is coming over here. One night I was on skype and I asked who her favourite swedish person is and she doesn't even like football and said Zlatan is there god.

So basically, you swapped your girlfriend for a Swedish version?

Played.

Aphex said:
Stillsy said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Played.

dont believe youve got a swedish exchange student coming over here,unless youve got photographic proof im calling you a fibber :)(in the shower hopefully) ;)

sir peace frog said:
Aphex said:
Stillsy said:

Played.

dont believe youve got a swedish exchange student coming over here,unless youve got photographic proof im calling you a fibber :)(in the shower hopefully) ;)

You`re going to call him a fibber whilst you`re both in the shower ??
Weird fucker !!

Ibra had many clubs, I cant imagine how many sold Ibra shirts are in Sweden.:D
Juve, Inter, Milan, Barca. Given they are more "famous" club are than City if we would sell 2m City shirts in Sweden they sold at least 5 m each. Nearly every Swedish would have 4-5 different Ibra shirts then.:D Doubt it.

Easier to buy a Sweden national team kit with Ibra name. There you go.

Damanino said:
Ibra had many clubs, I cant imagine how many sold Ibra shirts are in Sweden.:D
Juve, Inter, Milan, Barca. Given they are more "famous" club are than City if we would sell 2m City shirts in Sweden they sold at least 5 m each. Nearly every Swedish would have 4-5 different Ibra shirts then.:D Doubt it.

Easier to buy a Sweden national team kit with Ibra name. There you go.

Thing is, even if Ibra is not that hyped in the UK? He is an international superstar so Citys international fanbase would surely grow with the inclusion of him to the team.

The only problem with Ibra joining would be the thousands of fan girls flooding this forum.

Really, really annoying.

qp2mwl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.