Zlatan...

did as much as Ronaldo, world player of the year
and far more than Robinho did against United

il padrino said:
did as much as Ronaldo, world player of the year
and far more than Robinho did against United

You're obviously an Inter fan.

Ibra was rubbish. You would have expected him to step up for his team. At least Tranny ran at Inter. What did the great Ibra do...? Oh, a chest flick and heeled it here and there. All style over substance!

He was rubbish and you can't admit it! At least we'll tell you if our 'world class player' was dire, no problem!

Get off your high horse.

sdavros said:
best player on the pitch last night was Cambiasso, I'd have him here in an instant.

agreed, he head a great game in a team that tried it hardest to give the ball away at every opportunity.
Ibrahimovic was bobbins but Maicon and Muntari were shocking.

stonerblue said:
sdavros said:
best player on the pitch last night was Cambiasso, I'd have him here in an instant.

agreed, he head a great game in a team that tried it hardest to give the ball away at every opportunity.

Muntari wouldn't get on our reserves based on that performance. Utter Shite. How can Mourinho justify leaving him on the field so long.

Ibrahimovic and Adriano were both poor.

I'd have Zanetti too from Milan, what a professional.

sdavros said:
stonerblue said:
sdavros said:

Muntari wouldn't get on our reserves based on that performance. Utter Shite. How can Mourinho justify leaving him on the field so long.

Ibrahimovic and Adriano were both poor.

I'd have Zanetti too from Milan, what a professional.

Yes, very classy. But i have to say the best on the pitch was Giggs

Only saw the second half but thought StinkyBitch wasn't bad either. We were linked with him before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.