Zoe Ball, Sarah Cox and Steve Wright are crap.

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
harrye137nt8.3006.jpg

Can't beat a bit of Fab FM, mate.
The BBC's radio stations, local and national, are still like Smashey and Nicey with constant prattling from the DJs. It's always 1977 on Radio 1 and 2. I have transformed my life by buying a streaming radio which allows me to listen to continuous music stations from anywhere in the world, especially the USA for classic rock and 70s classics. Not cheap but the best purchase I have ever made.

Yes. Not sure what relevance that has to my comment, but I’m sure you’ll let me know.
"Water isn't wet" has an inherent question as to the meaning of "wet". My reply is a standard philosophy question concerning the meaning of words. Semantic nonsense, I know.

Unbelievable money for a bit of chatting, 10% of that would be too much, the BBC are out of control with their wages.
not paid the cnuts for 12 year now and they will never get another penny off me,,so must have saved around £2000 in that period, the goons ued to come but stopped since i put up a big CCTV camera above the door 'they dont like CCTV', i still get the monthly letter which has ridiculous statement headings like ''we know you know'' i mean WTF does that imply or 'are you watching' boarderline to harrasment IMO

"Water isn't wet" has an inherent question as to the meaning of "wet". My reply is a standard philosophy question concerning the meaning of words. Semantic nonsense, I know.

Water isn’t wet though. It isn’t philosophical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.