Geronimo Rulli

If we have the option to buy him back in 2018 for €14m should we not just push for him in the summer? Especially if we deem him good enough.

Unless there's something in his contract that stops him leaving for us before 2018 I don't see why not. Offer Sociadad something around £15-20million this summer and they get some extra funds towards a long term keeper and we get our ideal target.

Unless there's something in his contract that stops him leaving for us before 2018 I don't see why not. Offer Sociadad something around £15-20million this summer and they get some extra funds towards a long term keeper and we get our ideal target.

Offer them the buyout plus Claudio.

Real Sociedad fans are annoyed by Geronimo Rulli's comments, which are seen as him angling for a summer move to Manchester City. [AS]

The possibility of Pep signing Rulli is real because City would pay 'only' €7m (€14m minus the €7m he was sold for) for a top young GK. [AS]

Real Sociedad fans are annoyed by Geronimo Rulli's comments, which are seen as him angling for a summer move to Manchester City. [AS]

The possibility of Pep signing Rulli is real because City would pay 'only' €7m (€14m minus the €7m he was sold for) for a top young GK. [AS]
Starting to sound like a done deal unless Bravo gets a run and finds some form.

Starting to sound like a done deal unless Bravo gets a run and finds some form.

Even if Bravo finds form we should 1000000% activate the buy-back on Rulli and bring him in.

Especially with Chile going to the confederations cup where an injury could happen to bravo.

Even if Bravo finds form we should 1000000% activate the buy-back on Rulli and bring him in.

Especially with Chile going to the confederations cup where an injury could happen to bravo.
I'd agree fully with you but I think Pep will want to give Bravo another run before the seasons out.

Didn't we only sell him permanently a couple of weeks ago or have I got that wrong? This whole deal sounds so strange if we really are interested in buying him in the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.