Geronimo Rulli

"Most bizarre, though, of all the pre-match statistics is the fact that City goalkeeper Claudio Bravo has faced nine shots on target in 2017 and saved only one of them, conceding eight goals."

Just saying

Your boyfriend isn't coming back...just sayin. How many goals has Joe conceded in Seria A? How many has Bravo conceded in the Prem?

Your boyfriend isn't coming back...just sayin. How many goals has Joe conceded in Seria A? How many has Bravo conceded in the Prem?
What has joe got to do with the fact bravo can't make a save ?it's a lazy statement to throw at people,try debating the relevant thing which is bravo is here and joe has long gone and is no longer anyones concern

What has joe got to do with the fact bravo can't make a save ?it's a lazy statement to throw at people,try debating the relevant thing which is bravo is here and joe has long gone and is no longer anyones concern

Because you in particular are obsessed with him. Joe has conceded 28 and Bravo 25. Just for the record.... But you know that because you know stats!

Because you in particular are obsessed with him. Joe has conceded 28 and Bravo 25. Just for the record.... But you know that because you know stats!
That is not true,i am glad he is not here because he can't play the way we need and it feels to me that he has never been here,what he does in Italy is no concern to me
I say again what has he to do with the fact bravo does not make saves?

Why is a thread on Rulli in the transfer forum being used to discuss Bravo?

Anymore and posts will just get deleted.

Ok then,has anyone been watching this kid play and can fill us in?
Looks quality, commanding, good in one on ones, can play sweeper keeper. Should be on an improvement curve still for the next 4/5 years as well.

That's enough about Rulli though, let's talk about Bravo.

Looks quality, commanding, good in one on ones, can play sweeper keeper. Should be on an improvement curve still for the next 4/5 years as well.

That's enough about Rulli though, let's talk about Bravo.
I'm confused. Does that make him ideal for the current system or all wrong for it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.