Premier League Games 11/12/13 Feb

th

Their form this season is surely down to more factors than just a player who's now at Chelsea,something isn't/wasn't right about last season dodgy as fuck..

I am convinced this was the case. from relegation certainties they suddenly turned their form around to stay up and then had that title winning season. Bang average players suddenly performing like supermen. I have no idea why whatever they were 'doing' last season they can't do this season but the dip in performance levels is staggering.

Now I'm feeling old!
Could go back to '63 vs rags at Maine Road when an unjust pen awarded to Denis Law sent us down, but I think I'll leave it!
Take solace in the fact that most of your life wasn't complete and utter torture and disappointment. ;-)

Think Leicester put too much emphasis on their champs league campaign earlier in the season- neglecting the league in favour of it- thinking they could coast and rest up players yet still be comfortably mid table say by the end of the season. That attitude seems to have got them in a bit of a rut though.

I am convinced this was the case. from relegation certainties they suddenly turned their form around to stay up and then had that title winning season. Bang average players suddenly performing like supermen. I have no idea why whatever they were 'doing' last season they can't do this season but the dip in performance levels is staggering.
Increased scrutiny... and the novels have already been written.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.