Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important to remember as well when discussing the 'faults' of the stadium that the only stadium better than ours in the PL is the Emirates, even then we have advantages over it such as being closer to the pitch.

The Etihad will look absolutely brilliant inside with the North Stand extended and a screen covering the temporary corner supports in each corner as well.
I think the point raised earlier was Spurs new ground will make ours look a bit dated.

I think the point raised earlier was Spurs new ground will make ours look a bit dated.

Of course it will.

Ours was built for 2002 and this will be built for 2018.

The Etihad made other stadiums (Anfield, Highbury, WHL or wherever) look dated when it was built as well.

Knock it down what a fucking eyesore;-)

52c20b3087354ec8bc4308d6db6105e8
It's fucking beautiful.

Hopefully one day the north stand will either mirror the south stand, or be a single or double tiered stand.

Unfortunately the NS redevelopment is dragging on, just like the collar site and wider Etihad campus around the stadium.

PS. Imagine being a footballer, most of us have played the game at various levels, and playing in a stadium like that, and in-front of 54,000 people.

image.jpg

Fuck me, you must be the biggest smacked arse on here. They have built us a state of the art training ground and academy which is the envy of almost every team in the world. They have extended and improved our already decent stadium. They have bought us some of the best players in the world and for some blues, it meant they saw us win a trophy for the first time in their lives. Yet here you are, like a petulant child, moaning that they didn't knock down a perfectly good stadium to build us a new one.
When the money came in I hoped we wouldn't get as entitled as those ****s in Trafford. Looks like I was wrong. Put your bottom lip away and grow the fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.