Men who cook.

hqdefault.jpg
It's OK the author is ginger. you'll be fine with it.

Not a fan of shellfish. All that fucking about to get to it, and when you do it's just rubbery snot. I don't mind prawns, as long as some fucker has done the hard work first.
That is the chefs fault, seafood needs it's arse just kissed for a minute or two or slow cook the hell out of it, there is no middle ground with seafood. You must like a well made fish pie?, i love it, smoked haddock hmmmmm

That is the chefs fault, seafood needs it's arse just kissed for a minute or two or slow cook the hell out of it, there is no middle ground with seafood. You must like a well made fish pie?, i love it, smoked haddock hmmmmm
Hard to beat a good fish pie, about 30% smoked haddock works for me, nice with a bit of paprika in it.

Fish and pie should not be in the same sentence. Pies are for meat and potatoes or apple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.