TV Series

Only memory as a kid i have is the big geordie fella going into an office with their crew boss and nutting some fucker who was supposed to be the other chaps bodyguard...'oh aye WHACK' and that was that haha.

Edit: oh no they bricked up some fuckers pub to for not paying or summat, remember that as well.

Thats the second series - local villain Ally Fraser has some heavies around him and Oz just nuts one and decks him - for no reason as I recall - and a stunned Fraser just says " he just nutted Big Baz.... " very funny

Thats the second series - local villain Ally Fraser has some heavies around him and Oz just nuts one and decks him - for no reason as I recall - and a stunned Fraser just says " he just nutted Big Baz.... " very funny
I just burst out laughing mate and the window is open, half the street will have heard that.. 'he just nutted big baz' hahahhahah. Yeah it was a kind of statement if memory serves. My mum was not impressed i found it so funny at 7 or so years old xD

just fucking found it mate hahahahaha...

I just burst out laughing mate and the window is open, half the street will have heard that.. 'he just nutted big baz' hahahhahah. Yeah it was a kind of statement if memory serves. My mum was not impressed i found it so funny at 7 or so years old xD

well I was nearly right with the quote.............. Big Baz - did he play Odd Bod in carry on screaming? Looks like him?

The first two series of AWP are among the greatest telly ever produced in the UK.

What happened to Jimmy Nail? He did a bit of singing, did Spender which was alreet as well, then disappeared into the ether.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.