Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know Pep's plans. But considering Gundogan's injury record...i wouldn't be surprised if we signed another midfielder who can play either Silva's or KDB's role in a midfield 3. It would especially make sense, if that same player could also play on the wings (if we sell Nolito). Lemar/B.Silva/Isco fit that mold IMO.

Same reason i like Fabinho for the pivot role. He could compete with Ferrn for that spot, while also providing cover for RB.
I agree. Also if Silva is considered for a move to the Pivot role. And Dihno to a full time backup role. Which leaves an injury prone Gundy and Debryune at AM. Hence Isco or Bernando becomes an easy call

I agree. Also if Silva is considered for a move to the Pivot role. And Dihno to a full time backup role. Which leaves an injury prone Gundy and Debryune at AM. Hence Isco or Bernando becomes an easy call
A guy who can play as a direct winger or as an AM is clearly preferable as we obviously need a 3rd and maybe even 4th winger to backup the Sane/Sterling combination. At the moment we have to change style if either is unavailable. Obviously Gabriel Jesus can apparently do a job on the LW as well which would help fill one of those spots but another who could also cover Kev would be great (so 2 top players could be covering the front 4 positions instead of 4 average ones like we tend to go with)

A guy who can play as a direct winger or as an AM is clearly preferable as we obviously need a 3rd and maybe even 4th winger to backup the Sane/Sterling combination. At the moment we have to change style if either is unavailable. Obviously Gabriel Jesus can apparently do a job on the LW as well which would help fill one of those spots but another who could also cover Kev would be great (so 2 top players could be covering the front 4 positions instead of 4 average ones like we tend to go with)
In that case we should want Brandt that and Isco.

Brandt can play Wing or AM and isco can play pivot or AM. That would be the smart play. Personally I want 3 speed wingers so ill get Mbappe instead of Brandt

My head says Brant is by far the no brainer choice. Bit something about Mbappe's potential excites me.

This guy should be a must for us. We could single handedly get rid of 3 players in Delph, Navas and Nolito if we got him. He can play on the wings or in the midfield for De Bruyne, Silva and Gundogan if they need rest or if we have injuries. Can't let the rags or chelsea get him.

I wish we get 2 fullbacks and a CB, all of whom are 1st team quality. Everything else should be 2nd priority. Only a balanced team can win the PL and CL, not a Top heavy team with a calamity defense.

He is the perfect Silva replacement. Fast, can score goals, and has world class technical ability. He speaks perfect English, French, and Portuguese which is very important in the dressing room.

Will go somewhere else and be a star playing every week, we're not big or reputable enough yet to be able to stockpile, sadly.

It ain't FIFA, but our rivals will be hot on him which is even more a shame, just have to coax him to Spain somehow.

Gabby jesus preferred us over Barca and the big boys...if we want him we'll get him, especially with Pep as our manager.

If he was to go barca and madrid he won't play...same can't be said about us

Gabby jesus preferred us over Barca and the big boys...if we want him we'll get him, especially with Pep as our manager.

If he was to go barca and madrid he won't play...same can't be said about us

yes, but Jesus came in to start, clearly. I don't think Silva would to the same extent, thus I don't think we'd really approach him for that money and he'd go somewhere where he would be first choice anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.