Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, but Jesus came in to start, clearly. I don't think Silva would to the same extent, thus I don't think we'd really approach him for that money and he'd go somewhere where he would be first choice anyway.
That is crap man, Silva would be a stud for us

I predict that he'll go to united and in his first interview he'll explain that Jose was the only one to call him directly.

They won't go long without a copycat Jesus signing.

That is crap man, Silva would be a stud for us

Who are you dropping then? because I wouldn't drop any of our front 5, with Jesus also there, he would only be a squad player because of the talent we already have in those positions.

It's not that he isn't really good, but we already have really good. So it's not crap at all, it's a reality that we aren't Pep/Tito Barca yet and can't just keep Sanchez/Fabregas/Pedro on the bench, so players like Silva will want to be the star and there are other top clubs who have the room available and would make it priority. We have other priorities to spend our budget and will look to bring in players in that area with room to grow and not at their peak, so will take a squad role and see it as an opportunity to compete and impress under Pep.

First time I had seen him, looks a terrific player that I would imagine Pep would love in the squad - he's a Mendes client however and as such, the usual links with United probably give them an advantage

First time I had seen him, looks a terrific player that I would imagine Pep would love in the squad - he's a Mendes client however and as such, the usual links with United probably give them an advantage

According to the player, advantage for no-one right now.
According to the supps, advantage to the squad who can give him a spot in the starting 11 (2018 world cup). Or Monaco. Depends mainly on who win the league.

Who are you dropping then? because I wouldn't drop any of our front 5, with Jesus also there, he would only be a squad player because of the talent we already have in those positions.

It's not that he isn't really good, but we already have really good. So it's not crap at all, it's a reality that we aren't Pep/Tito Barca yet and can't just keep Sanchez/Fabregas/Pedro on the bench, so players like Silva will want to be the star and there are other top clubs who have the room available and would make it priority. We have other priorities to spend our budget and will look to bring in players in that area with room to grow and not at their peak, so will take a squad role and see it as an opportunity to compete and impress under Pep.
We are playing in 4 comps usually, there are plenty of starts to go along. Especially since our Silva won't be around forever. The lack of talent at some positions behind our starters in pathetic

yes, but Jesus came in to start, clearly. I don't think Silva would to the same extent, thus I don't think we'd really approach him for that money and he'd go somewhere where he would be first choice anyway.

He'll play if he was to come to us. There's no chance he'd play for Barca because he doesn't suit their system and also wouldn't replace any of their front 3.
I agree with you though that we won't approach him

Was watching some highlights of his time at Monaco on my lunchbreak earlier (Yes, I know, highlights!). He really reminds me of Griezmann during his time at Sociedad.

We are playing in 4 comps usually, there are plenty of starts to go along. Especially since our Silva won't be around forever. The lack of talent at some positions behind our starters in pathetic
Frustrates me that some people still don't get this, we need more than 11 players of starting quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.