Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustrates me that some people still don't get this, we need more than 11 players of starting quality.

it's you who don't get it, players like Bernardo Silva don't move clubs to sit on the bench for half the season to watch Sterling & Sane. They go where they will be absolute first choice.

it's you who don't get it, players like Bernardo Silva don't move clubs to sit on the bench for half the season to watch Sterling & Sane. They go where they will be absolute first choice.
If he wants to be guaranteed first choice he can go and sign for Arsenal and live in a little comfort zone bubble. If he wants to play at a club competing to actually win things, he's going to need to fight for a place, no matter how expensive or good he is.

In that case we should want Brandt that and Isco.

Brandt can play Wing or AM and isco can play pivot or AM. That would be the smart play. Personally I want 3 speed wingers so ill get Mbappe instead of Brandt

My head says Brant is by far the no brainer choice. Bit something about Mbappe's potential excites me.

I think Isco is ideal because he is so versatile, he can also do a job on the wing.
The one person people seem to be forgetting is Patrick Roberts as a Navas replacement. That would mean we would have Isco/Silva/Kev in the middle and Jesus/Sane/sterling/Roberts for wide meaning the question is what happens with Kun?

I don't get the B.Silva > Isco opinion if i'm being honest. Yes he has been good this season but Isco still is a far better player in my opinion. I think majority of us got impressed by his performance against us the other night and rightly so, but apart from really good dribbling and a few cut through passes he wasn't that influential in their final third. Yes he has the potential to become a top top player, but so does Isco. He is still just 2 years older than Silva.
I think Isco has been really good for Real whenever he has played and I think his lack of regular game time has taken a toll on his repo among us fans.

Bernardo Silva has 6 goals and 7 assists (inc. pen) in 1950 minutes for Monaco in the French League. Whereas, Isco has just played half of that (973minutes) and already has 5 goals and 5 assists, in a far tougher league.

Considering all that and the fact that we could get him for 1/3rd of Silva's price makes it a no brainer for me.

hOO3rlQ.jpg

He looked ok against us but my one abiding memory was him running in circles until he lost the ball because he couldnt use his right foot. If we are looking for Davids successor and I'm not sure we are yet , I'd prefer Isco.

I don't get the B.Silva > Isco opinion if i'm being honest. Yes he has been good this season but Isco still is a far better player in my opinion. I think majority of us got impressed by his performance against us the other night and rightly so, but apart from really good dribbling and a few cut through passes he wasn't that influential in their final third. Yes he has the potential to become a top top player, but so does Isco. He is still just 2 years older than Silva.
I think Isco has been really good for Real whenever he has played and I think his lack of regular game time has taken a toll on his repo among us fans.

Bernardo Silva has 6 goals and 7 assists (inc. pen) in 1950 minutes for Monaco in the French League. Whereas, Isco has just played half of that (973minutes) and already has 5 goals and 5 assists, in a far tougher league.

Considering all that and the fact that we could get him for 1/3rd of Silva's price makes it a no brainer for me.

hOO3rlQ.jpg
Thanks for putting up the stats, but anyone who has seen enough of both this year doesn't need the stat to know Isco is better.

I think the fact that he spurned us once and now doesn't have a starting role, have let those who don't watch him, concluding he must just not be that good.

Nothing is farther from the truth. He is a superstar. And wherever he goes next year that team will get an instant star. Hope its here. He is going to dominate.

Very left footed.

He's okay. But I think if we are looking for a Silva replacement then we can do better.

I think Isco is ideal because he is so versatile, he can also do a job on the wing.
The one person people seem to be forgetting is Patrick Roberts as a Navas replacement. That would mean we would have Isco/Silva/Kev in the middle and Jesus/Sane/sterling/Roberts for wide meaning the question is what happens with Kun?
He bang the goals in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.