Huddersfield (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. does seem a bit messy. This is the relevant bit from that link:

Supporters registered on the FA Competition Cup Scheme are advised that due to the extended visitors allocation, a number of seats will not be available in the following areas:

• South Stand Level 1 – Blocks 114 and 115
  • South Stand Level 2 – Blocks 214 and 215
  • South Stand Level 3 – Blocks 314, 315, 316, 317 and 318
So I have assumed that they have got 113, 213, 313 (the normal away end) plus the blocks above which gives all of 3rd tier, and roughly half of the rest of the stand. I imagine that they will sell them block by block so might be that they return some tickets.

I have no idea what Huddersfield's travelling support but they are riding the crest of a wave at the moment. I believe they won again in midweek.

I thought we'd struggle to get 40k for this, but with both teams doing well, perhaps it will be more.

They'll sell out easily & so should we at these prices.

I agree. does seem a bit messy. This is the relevant bit from that link:

Supporters registered on the FA Competition Cup Scheme are advised that due to the extended visitors allocation, a number of seats will not be available in the following areas:

• South Stand Level 1 – Blocks 114 and 115
  • South Stand Level 2 – Blocks 214 and 215
  • South Stand Level 3 – Blocks 314, 315, 316, 317 and 318
So I have assumed that they have got 113, 213, 313 (the normal away end) plus the blocks above which gives all of 3rd tier, and roughly half of the rest of the stand. I imagine that they will sell them block by block so might be that they return some tickets.

I have no idea what Huddersfield's travelling support but they are riding the crest of a wave at the moment. I believe they won again in midweek.

I thought we'd struggle to get 40k for this, but with both teams doing well, perhaps it will be more.

They'll sell out easily & so should we at these prices.

We need more creativity in the team than in the last game.

Also I'd like to see Delph as a left back.

Bravo

Zabaleta - Kompany - Otamendi - Delph

Fernandinho

De Bruyne - Garcia

Sterling - Aguero - Nolito
Caballero, Stones, Clichy, Fernando, Foden, Navas, Iheanacho.

Looks like 3rd tiers aren't open for sale yet? Apart from South, for away. Should be looking at over 40K for this.

Play the same eleven as we did against them in the first leg, apart from Otamendi, Stones, Dinho and Aguero. Kolarov, Kompany, Aleix and Kelechi can come in then.

strong team please pep! hopefully get a decent lead and then ring the changes but we have a real chance to win this cup so go for it please!

bravo
zabba
stones
kolarov
dinho
yaya
sterling
sane
de bruyne
silva
aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.