City v Huddersfield post match

Definite touch by town defender, well spotted :-)

Doesn't make any difference now - Kelechi was just offside, the only sad thing is that we got a lucky decision when it didn't matter in the least (except as a boost to Kelechi's confidence and contentment)

Fans support team and team's best players, how strange.

Similarly, why should any poster be free of any criticism if they make shit up and attack those that disagree?

You must not be able to count very high then.

The answer is 8. 4 of them were through balls that weren't picked up, one was a cross that nobody met and the last three were standard mis-placed passes.
8 .4 !! He gave/lost the ball at least that many times (actual NOT % wise) in the first half alone.I have just been watching the whole game again sunshine.

Oh? This is what you said:
For a so called "World International" player, how shit was KDB ??
You are taking this all out of context.i am discussing how shit his performance was ... NOT how shit he is.Pity you can`t understand that.

Ah backpedaling a bit now, I see.

A KDB average game is more dominating than any other player in his position in the country, so what you are actually saying is that he had an exceptional game.
Back pedaling ?? We are talking about one game last nights,not how he has performed previously and I stand by my thoughts that he was at times shit last night.You should read the other posts I have done on this subject where I aslo stated that he at times played some wonderful balls.However his overall contribution was at best average and at worst shit.

Do agree with you here in some ways, though the criticism of Garcia is certainly muted. He is an incredible passer, a real midfield controller, better suited at present to Yaya's role rather than Silva's, but you'd hope he would develop to the latter. He played well last night, if not with any tremendous impact (for all his passes and control, he didn't make any key passes for example) and I hope he gets more chances down the line, as he looks more than capable.

But this is what amazes me with some fans.Why would any player be free of any criticism if they have a poor game.I lost count the number of balls that KDB gave the ball away last night,but every now and again he would serve up a wonderful ball.
I`m not saying he`s shit, I`m saying by his standards he had an average game and not for the first time this season.Its all about opinions and I must admit I`ve been a little disappointed over some of the unfair criticism aimed at Garcia last night,who IMO had a more than decent game.
Ah well,good job I`ve got thick skin. ;)

I'm with you, Oakie. De Bruyne gave away possession countless times last night. Primarily because he seemed to want to do it all. However, I don't think I have ever witnessed him work so hard. Normally he is blowing out of his arse after 55-60 mins (tbf, he still manages the occasional key pass, assist or goal post 60 mins) but last night he kept going. He worked his arse off, so fair play to him.

And, I wholly agree with this! Yes, KDb may have been average (but his average is still above most IMO) but got the impression you were saying he was shit. And you're right re Garcia. As you were :0)
Honestly I`ve just watched the whole game again and I still stand by my thoughts on LAST NIGHTS performance by KDB.Sloppy at times,gave the ball away,caught in possession and then made some wonderful balls to colleagues.No-one is perfect for a full 90 minutes,but having watched it again I fully stand by my opinion that KDB was average,NOT is average,but WAS average.
I`m a massive fan of his ... but no player should be immune from criticism.Just some fans have thin skin when it comes to upsetting their favourite player. ;)

I'm with you, Oakie. De Bruyne gave away possession countless times last night. Primarily because he seemed to want to do it all. However, I don't think I have ever witnessed him work so hard. Normally he is blowing out of his arse after 55-60 mins (tbf, he still manages the occasional key pass, assist or goal post 60 mins) but last night he kept going. He worked his arse off, so fair play to him.
Effort wise I`ve got to agree with you,but its nice to see someone else`s opinion,who agrees with me,that KDB lost and gave the ball away countless times.I saw someone saying that he only lost the ball 8.4 times %.Stats as we all know can paint a different picture,as KDB gave the ball away at least 10 times in that first half alone,mainly through pure sloppiness.
Anyway mate I`m one of his biggest fans ... but sometimes he can play sloppily,but they are very few and far between.

8 .4 !! He gave/lost the ball at least that many times (actual NOT % wise) in the first half alone

Not 8.4, 8. This is what I said:
"The answer is 8. 4 of them were through balls that weren't picked up, one was a cross that nobody met and the last three were standard mis-placed passes."

The . is a full stop.

He didn't give/lose the ball that many times in the first half, not even that many times entirely. KDB lost possession a total of 6 times the entire game. Losing possession means making an errant pass that goes to the opposition or being actively dispossessed by an opposing player. Simply putting in a cross or through ball that isn't picked up doesn't count as a loss of possession, rather a failed attempt by either the provider or the finisher on goal.

.I have just been watching the whole game again sunshine.

So have I, your point?

You are taking this all out of context.i am discussing how shit his performance was ... NOT how shit he is.Pity you can`t understand that.

The inclusion of "so called World International player" was a dig at KDB in general, not you saying how shit he was.

So which was it, average or shit? You seem to alternate between the two depending on the discussion.

Back pedaling ?? We are talking about one game last nights,not how he has performed previously and I stand by my thoughts that he was at times shit last night.

Now we have a third opinion. He was at times shit.

You should read the other posts I have done on this subject where I aslo stated that he at times played some wonderful balls.

Are his wonderful balls somehow divorced from his overall performance?

"How shit was KDB??? (except when he wasn't)"

However his overall contribution was at best average and at worst shit.[/quote]

Which, if that is your final say on the matter, is a load of bollocks.

For a so called "World International" player, how shit was KDB ??
Sorry but I am so ready for anyone who thinks he was even a touch away from a good display.
You should be ashamed of yourself KDB and even worse those who think he was even on par as a seasoned international.
By the way he was not alone but I sincerely thought that he would would truly shine tonight.Average at best.
I am awaiting those people who will prove me wrong with stats that show, he had the best % passing to his team mates ration !! I think not.
You should be ashamed of yourself if that's all you've got to say about the game last night after we scored 5 again. Hey that's City fans for you though, never happy !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.