Sunderland v City post match

C6LDc9TWYAAq442.jpg:small
IF west ham can do us a favour and we see off stoke...5 points is feck all with 11 to play plus 9 ahead of the rags

Yeah. Bravo's save percentages have been poor. I think the negative publicity really effected him. Willy just stepped up.
A heard a coach say once, "You never want to come out because you never know who is coming in!"

His save percentages being poor will be a gross understatement if you ask me. I still don't think he is a bad keeper. He is good and experienced. Legend in Chile actually in terms of what he has achieved for their national team. But life is about learning and you start to wither when you stop learning regardless of age. So I think coming to City has allowed him to learn about himself i.e his ability to deal with pressure, general awkwardness, getting the glaring impression everywhere of not being wanted or being out of place, the bad debut in the derby and all these issues caused an implosion of his confidence and he has struggled ever since. Should have not been signed in the first place but I retain that he is a good goalkeeper but has struggled to deal with this bad move.

As for Caballero, he deserves a go in the team and I am glad he is performing well for the team.

Very comfortable win for your boys....we caused an odd scare first half...but nothing too alarming.

I think we are pretty much doomed

Hopefully West Ham can do the world a big favour to,or roe

Good luck and all the best as always.
Fulham, Leicester and yourselves have come back from worse, but it doesn't look like Sunderland believe they can stay up

Good performance.

If West Ham can do us a favour it's very much on. It will give us huge motivation for Wednesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.