Sunderland v City post match

Good performance.

If West Ham can do us a favour it's very much on. It will give us huge motivation for Wednesday.
March is really important If we can continue this form , we could be in the semis of the fa cup , quarters of the CL , 9 points clear of 4th place and 2 behind chelsea

Very comfortable win for your boys....we caused an odd scare first half...but nothing too alarming.

I think we are pretty much doomed

Hopefully West Ham can do the world a big favour to,or roe

Good luck and all the best as always.
You have Chelsea away last game of season,you should be fine.

Nice comfortable win, just one more needed to get us in a decent position before the tough run of games starts

The one thing that worries me at the moment is at what stage can we rest sane and sterling or are we expecting them to play every game from now on in ?

The drop off to nolito and navas is massive , they are the main reason for our resurgence since the Everton game

De Bruyne's gesture to that Sunderland fan who was decent to our lads taking throw ins clapping their good play, deserved that shirt. I saw him in the match just enjoying it and not screaming insults and stuff like that, top man!

Hmm sorry guys but we were pretty poor. Play like this against united and we will be crushed. Without Silva .....

Worst kind of comment ever when using it to assess a game.

And if we played all our games like we did against Leicester recently we'd be relegated. But you know what, we haven't.

Good performance.

If West Ham can do us a favour it's very much on. It will give us huge motivation for Wednesday.
It's a derby of sorts so West Ham may be well up for a battle but you'd have to say that they can be a bit of a soft touch in that new stadium. I suspect Chelsea will comfortably beat them.

De Bruyne's gesture to that Sunderland fan who was decent to our lads taking throw ins clapping their good play, deserved that shirt. I saw him in the match just enjoying it and not screaming insults and stuff like that, top man!

Misread that as "deserved that shit" was expecting Kev to tell him to feck off....great gesture from KdB class

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.