Sunderland v City post match

Willy seizing the keeper job has really propped up our defense. They just seem a lot more comfortable with him back there. I'm amazed how confident he is.

The decision by Guardiola to make him No 1 after the Everton game was one of the important moments, if not the most important, this season.

Very comfortable win for your boys....we caused an odd scare first half...but nothing too alarming.

I think we are pretty much doomed

Hopefully West Ham can do the world a big favour to,or roe

Good luck and all the best as always.

Once the second goal went in it wass like a training match....

Silva was again sublime and Kun is clearly by buying into the Pep way.

Yaya ran the game

Sane..that is the type of goal Ive been waiting to see from him....absolutely clinical...he is so dangerous when running onto balls when he comes from a little deeper...he is so hard to pick up cause defenders don't want to press him high up the pitch but when they drop off and let him run onto a through ball he is so quick he is very difficult to stop.

Sterling despite his assist was a bi navas esque today but I can forgive him that as he has been excellent recently

Willy cementing his place (hopefully) in the first team - he makes a difference and saves!

Really interesting watching Pep coach Silva and Willy at the end of the game....what do you say to a player like Silva to make him better??????? Id love to hear what he said and I wish there was a decent journo out there that would take an interest in that stuff and at least ask Pep.....whether he would tell us is another thing

The decision by Guardiola to make him No 1 after the Everton game was one of the important moments, if not the most important, this season.

Yeah. Bravo's save percentages have been poor. I think the negative publicity really effected him. Willy just stepped up.
A heard a coach say once, "You never want to come out because you never know who is coming in!"

Very comfortable win for your boys....we caused an odd scare first half...but nothing too alarming.

You couldn't fault the effort from your players today but the quality just isnt there and Defoe aside, there is just no goal threat, set piece aside.

Pickford is the stand out yet again and he has a really bright future in the game.

Its looking grim mate and ive said sometimes you have to go down to fix whats broken and come back stronger.

All the best as always.

Good luck for the rest of the season mate , hope you stay up , always had a soft spot for sunderland since that game at maine road

C6LDc9TWYAAq442.jpg:small

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.