Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it ok to take the piss out of cross dressers etc for choosing to wear the opposite genders clothes?

Not sure why people who are anti Trump always resort to the lowest of the low attacking children (Barron is defo a rapist right guyz??) etc yet try and take the moral high ground if a right winger makes a comment about gender issues etc.

Its just one of a full basket of rich pickings we can dip into and use to poke the one who is easily irritated................

So is it ok to take the piss out of cross dressers etc for choosing to wear the opposite genders clothes?

Not sure why people who are anti Trump always resort to the lowest of the low attacking children (Barron is defo a rapist right guyz??) etc yet try and take the moral high ground if a right winger makes a comment about gender issues etc.

Are you saying Barron Trump cross dresses?

Don't think anyone saw your comment coming out of left field.

Anyway, assuming anyone latches on to what you're chuntering on about, Trump has had transgender bathrooms halted on executive order based on alleged rapist possibilities as argued by many a Rep. Senator.

How's that for "lowest of the low"...?

Trump is the lowest of the low of any US President. He is a congenital liar, a confessed sex attacker, insanely egotistical, a thin skinned vengeful man child whose own party sabotaged his shocking health bill then blamed the democrats and to top it all is a couple of months away from being tried for Treason.

Populists hero shown to be everything we said he was.

A ****.

Who's joked about Barron Trump being a rapist other than you?

Think you got on something here. I think one of the reasons the SOB ran for president was he went to White House dinners with people he considered equal to only for them to rip him apart. Remember he had raised millions for Hilary Clinton in the past. What he got from the democrats was a different kind of social elitism of political blue bloods. "You're money's good enought for us but you're not our intellectual or of our pedigree."

Trump comes from OLD MONEY but his narcissism makes him almost a blunt two dimensional character. He doesn't hide the fact that he's got a terrible fake tan. He doesn't hide the fact that his wife is basically a cheap European trophy wife. He doesn't hide the fact that hes got a load of kids from broken relationships. He revels in that because he's probably vain enough to think being an (albeit fake) Alpha Male doesn't mean he has to "keep up appearances."

But Trump finally got a wiff of the stink of the modern political machine. So when he noticed the "smoke and mirrors" game, played by people with just as many skeletons in their closet, Trump figured, "I'll have this lot because I can go even lower than they can!" He'd been doing that his entire life. To his monumental folly, it will end badly for the entire world. If the Democrats had just let his ego win the White House Correspondents' Dinner (or whatever) he may not have ran at all.....

Last edited:

3 largely obscure 'comedians' made crass, bad jokes on twitter. What's your point?

People on twitter have moron moments, I'm sure there was a ton of shit on Obama's kids and Bush's and Clinton's.

Personally I think cheap shots on people's looks or family can be avoided. I think people on here can stick to his actions and policies and still have more than enough ammunition to bash him with.

3 largely obscure 'comedians' made crass, bad jokes on twitter. What's your point?

People on twitter have moron moments, I'm sure there was a ton of shit on Obama's kids and Bush's and Clinton's.

Personally I think cheap shots on people's looks or family can be avoided. I think people on here can stick to his actions and policies and still have more than enough ammunition to bash him with.
Agree with that.

On the other hand Trump's barnet and strange colour are quite amusing.

Classic diversionary tactics of the fallen popularist hero's fans. Try to highlight a couple of no marks as evidence of something that provides some sort of equivalency with their Treason bound man child.

Tick fucking Tock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.