Stadium ban appeal

Yeah its not good.
It would go a long way with fans to see the club admit yes we were wrong, your ban was overturned and we will reimburse you for the matches you missed. We aren't skint. A possible few hundred £ won't make or break us and it would show the club cares about fans and its relationship with them.

That is just my 2p.

It would go a long way with fans to see the club admit yes we were wrong, your ban was overturned and we will reimburse you for the matches you missed. We aren't skint. A possible few hundred £ won't make or break us and it would show the club cares about fans and its relationship with them.

That is just my 2p.

I know someone whos currently still paying for their season ticket, despite the club freezing his card from November

I got a ban 3 game ban after the arsenal game city sent me an email saying we've noticed you missed the Burnley & Spurs games you can sell your ticket if you can not make games I phoned city ! Sell my ticket for the Swansea game . What's your s/p number oh your banned, yes I know but you've sent me an email telling me I can resell it , you can't your banned , but why did you send me an email. Sorry mate haven't got a clue. Thanks for calling bye

I got a ban 3 game ban after the arsenal game city sent me an email saying we've noticed you missed the Burnley & Spurs games you can sell your ticket if you can not make games I phoned city ! Sell my ticket for the Swansea game . What's your s/p number oh your banned, yes I know but you've sent me an email telling me I can resell it , you can't your banned , but why did you send me an email. Sorry mate haven't got a clue. Thanks for calling bye

What was your ban for?

Sounds like an automated email that doesnt trigger when bans are on the card.

If the appeal was successful then i would of thought the club would by law have to reimburse the fan who has missed games due to no fault of his/her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.