United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why all the interest in Pogba.
I like him.
An overpriced mercenary leading the way for others to come and rip off the rags for a shed load of cash and hopefully drive them into bankruptcy, points deductions and relegation out of the football league.
What's not to like!

They're doing us a great favour by sticking to Mou... United definitely won't be in a competition for emerging attacking talents while Mourinho is there.
Edit: 'tactical' topics on Cafe after draws/losses are hilarious - "why do we cross so often?", "do we need additional coach to train attacking?" etc.

Didn't watch their game last night but watched some highlights on YouTube. The comment section is scary, really highlights the power of the western media. They're brainwashed into buying the 'we are the best team every week just uncluky' and 'we're in transition' nonsense. There is a staggering lack of awareness about them one of them said ffs watch anderlechth park the bus and try and scrape a 1-0. HELLO!!!

Mourinho has turned their style of play into an art form...

He's taught them how to draw!
You can laugh, but that is exactly the sort of anti-football that has served him so well in the past. He'll be aiming for a nice dull 0-0 in the return leg.

Well it looks like the last 4 will be from this 6. Hope Lyon survive Besiktas, otherwise Utd could put out their reserves and win it

Utd
Ajax
Celta Vigo/Genk
Lyon/Besiktas.

They've pulled that once this season already, the trick with type 3 match fixing is not to make it repetitive.
I dunno....

It's almost like our noses are being rubbed in it ass complicit media would quite happily brand us as nutters for pointing it out.

I think Sane and Sterling are a booking away from a ban from the Derby? Oliver will oblige at Wemberlee.

Back on topic. I think we should rechristened the rags Wimbledon 89. They are certainly doing a worthy tribute every week.

Didn't watch their game last night but watched some highlights on YouTube. The comment section is scary, really highlights the power of the western media. They're brainwashed into buying the 'we are the best team every week just uncluky' and 'we're in transition' nonsense. There is a staggering lack of awareness about them one of them said ffs watch anderlechth park the bus and try and scrape a 1-0. HELLO!!!

Paul Parker obviously didn't get the memo as he described them as, no better than the average Premier League side.

I dunno....

It's almost like our noses are being rubbed in it ass complicit media would quite happily brand us as nutters for pointing it out.

I think Sane and Sterling are a booking away from a ban from the Derby? Oliver will oblige at Wemberlee.

Back on topic. I think we should rechristened the rags Wimbledon 89. They are certainly doing a worthy tribute every week.
The deadline for accumulating 10 bookings was last weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.