UFOs

That's true. There maybe aircraft out there that are capable of tracking a commercial passenger jet for around 15 mins until I couldn't be seen anymore it was so far away and then within the space of 30 seconds being back above my head just floating there like I'm sure bright silver spherical craft do all the time in Britain. Fair point!
Open minded about this sort of stuff,too many creditable people have seen stuff to think that we are not alone,what has to be gained for fighter and airline pilots who have reported incidents apart from ridicule ..

Airline pilots have been threatened with the sack if they report things like UFOS. I think there's something going on.

Could you sum up that video in a spoiler? Quite interested but haven't time to watch it all.
Talks about the Germans accessing unknown technology from who knows where. Suggested they had a base in Antarctica. Suggest Americans went steaming in with a big battle group and got their arses kicked by craft with immense capabilities. Certainly something hush hush went off. The Admiral who commanded it was given the cold shoulder as soon as he started talking about it. It's an interesting film.

Airline pilots have been threatened with the sack if they report things like UFOS. I think there's something going on.
What ? They travel thousands of light years, buzz a couple of aircraft and piss off home for shits and giggles.

I saw something once that wasn't of this world (in Doncaster of all places!)

No you didn't.

You saw something you couldn't explain and thanks to the fact that you live in a society where UFO=aliens, you thought it was aliens.

If you lived in a society where UFO=dragons, you'd believe in dragons.

No you didn't.

You saw something you couldn't explain and thanks to the fact that you live in a society where UFO=aliens, you thought it was aliens.

If you lived in a society where UFO=dragons, you'd believe in dragons.

To be fair. I didn't mention aliens. Simply suggested It was something not of this world. I don't think anything earth made is capable of that performance. Certainly nothing that would randomly appear over the village of Thorne near Donny!

To be fair. I didn't mention aliens. Simply suggested It was something not of this world. I don't think anything earth made is capable of that performance. Certainly nothing that would randomly appear over the village of Thorne near Donny!

Well yeah I presumed that not of this world meant aliens. But it probably wasn't, it was very probably something with a reasonable explanation and because you're not an expert on wind dynamics, air pressures, didn't have a good zoomable telescope, etc then it looks unexplained.

Is it more likely that you didn't really have the knowledge to know what a relatively strange but explainable event is, or is it more likely that an alien civilisation/secret Nazis/whatever travelled billions of miles to float a bit above Doncaster uncaptured by many human eyes or the sophisticated RADAR and air defence systems we have in our island nation?

I'm often dismayed by how many people think the second one is much more likely!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.