UFOs

Airline pilots have been threatened with the sack if they report things like UFOS. I think there's something going on.

Plus several astronauts formerly of NASA have said aliens exist and are here.

I'm open minded and until I have concrete evidence I'm keeping it that way.

Well yeah I presumed that not of this world meant aliens. But it probably wasn't, it was very probably something with a reasonable explanation and because you're not an expert on wind dynamics, air pressures, didn't have a good zoomable telescope, etc then it looks unexplained.

Is it more likely that you didn't really have the knowledge to know what a relatively strange but explainable event is, or is it more likely that an alien civilisation/secret Nazis/whatever travelled billions of miles to float a bit above Doncaster uncaptured by many human eyes or the sophisticated RADAR and air defence systems we have in our island nation?

I'm often dismayed by how many people think the second one is much more likely!
Cant agree more

Aliens are out there somewhere in the universe and probably range from slime that gravitated towards a bit of light to species that are far more intelligent than us. I'm less convinced we have been visited though.

Me and my wife both saw 2 objects on a clear day flying at incredible speeds and turning and unbelievable angles before accelerating off vertically.

When I see something like that it it's really hard to believe that the craft are not intelligently controlled, and even more difficult to believe that they are man made.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.