UFOs

That's 4 of them.

One was never an astronaut, one said UFOs meaning literally UFOs and not aliens, one said this after he suffered brain damage and the other appears to be a nutter.

If you're stretching to include people who never actually went to space, the amount of people who would qualify as an astronaut would be around 2000 in the US alone. Add that again in Russia and maybe 500 in the EU and other countries and you've got 4 people in 4500.

So do several ex astronauts and many high ranking ex military and government professionals.

I'm not saying either way if they're nutjobs, liars or they're correct but how can we possibly know for sure?

How could you know for sure I don't have three angels who visit me every night with pancakes?

The question is plausibility.

There are a couple of hundred military types who make this claim. Since 1945 over 40m people have served.

How could you know for sure I don't have three angels who visit me every night with pancakes?

The question is plausibility.

There are a couple of hundred military types who make this claim. Since 1945 over 40m people have served.

That's a fair comment.

I do agree that people making big claims need big evidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.