The big clearout!

i wonder if navas now climbs down off the 'must sell' list to become back up RB?

ah is he?! not very good at keeping up to date on the contracts, i must confess
Willy, Zaba, Sagna, Clichy, Navas and Yaya are all out of contract at the end of the season. Don't really see any of them staying, maybe Willy if we're planning to send Gunn out on loan.

We really just need 3 outstanding players.

Lefback, rightback and Keeper. Every other need is dependent on unresolved factors.

Pretty much this. These three positions are key. Buying Sanchez and Mbappe but leaving Bravo, Sagna and Clichy in situ just doesn't bear thinking about. Just having Bellerin, Rose and de Gea for example this year and we would probably be champions.

Anyone think clichy may stay as back up fullback counts towards homegrown rule and seems peps first choice left back now?
5Oaz_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

oh-shi.gif

Anyone think clichy may stay as back up fullback counts towards homegrown rule and seems peps first choice left back now?
Haha no. There are some good options on the market if you want to find a rotational LB. I think someone had already mentioned Real Sociedad's Yuri Berchiche (27) who would count as homegrown as well and is infinitely better than Сlichy:

Haha no. There are some good options on the market if you want to find a rotational LB. I think someone had already mentioned Real Sociedad's Yuri Berchiche (27) who would count as homegrown as well and is infinitely better than Сlichy:

What makes him homegrown mate? He looks decent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.