Bouncer punches woman who tried to punch him

The point really is he is a bouncer and trained how to deflect and contain someone who is aggressive,punching her in the face is not on,he should be fired for being crap at his job
Yeah he could have handled it differently(for his own sake as much as hers, hands behind her back and frogmarching her away would have been better and just as embarassing) but really, if it was just a slap, then I think it's an over reaction she's a grown woman, she'll live. If there's no damage done other than the embarrassment(which is probably what this is really about), she should swallow her pride and learn from it.

Last edited:
Did no one see the bouncer duck and react in a split second? People are acting as if he had a chance to restrain her before she could potentially have come back with a second swing. In fact if you pause it just before he connected, you'll see she is trying to hit him again.

He did exactly the right thing. Why should he get hit? All this talk of him being "trained" and therefore should have handled it differently is nonsense in my opinion, as to do that he'd have had to sustain a strike to the head. He shouldn't have to do that.

Yeah he could have handled it differently but really, if it was just a slap, then I think it's an over reaction she's a grown woman, she'll live. If there's no damage done other than the embarrassment(which is probably what this is really about), she should swallow her pride and learn from it.
He punched her,she is responsible for starting it for sure,i find women getting pissed and fighting or passing out on the street really sad,i dn't know what happened to getting pissed and having fun and having your mates stop you doing something stupid and making sure you all get home safely

I'm sure she's a dead nice person... not. I actually do not care that she got punched, she can't play all innocent when she tried to hurt someone first. This is basically what happens when you decide to hit someone, they will hit you back and you can't complain when they do

If you think you're big and brave enough to throw a punch, you're big and brave enough to take one; no matter who you are.

Silly woman.

3 women attacked me when I was trying to defend another woman from being battered by them. I lamped 1 of them and it stopped it getting a lot worse, I don't think I had a choice and I'd do it again.
Sometimes it is ok to hit a woman

If you think you're big and brave enough to throw a punch, you're big and brave enough to take one; no matter who you are.

Silly woman.
Yep. I was told when I was growing up, "if you can't take it, don't dish it out". Both parties are to blame here. She shouldn't go lashing out like that, you're looking for trouble if you do. And he might have handled it better, maybe restraining her until help arrived (someone said earlier that there were other bouncers around the scene).

Even door security staff have the right to use force reasonable in the cìrcumstances to protect themselves.
A should be charged with disorderly behaviour, assault, simple drunk and being a tramp.

Surely bouncers should be trained that violence is an absolute last resort, seems a lot of bouncers need little encouragement at all. Surely he was more than capable of dealing with that in a non violent way regardless of whether she was the instigator.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.