Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible he could have asked them what they want the club to do regarding offers, & they are all happy to stick around 'til after the World Cup. It would make perfect sense.

They could be Champions League winners this season, win the French League next season, move wherever after the World Cup.

No doubt but my point was he would never say yes, they have asked to leave or yes, we will listen to serious offers for the players.

If they go its his job to get the most money possible and you do that by saying they are not for sale and dont want to leave.

It's possible he could have asked them what they want the club to do regarding offers, & they are all happy to stick around 'til after the World Cup. It would make perfect sense.

They could be Champions League winners this season, win the French League next season, move wherever after the World Cup.

From my own point of view, I think we have to be in for Mbappe, if not to actually sign him, to make sure we price him out of Utd, Chelsea's reach. I'd be happy even to do a deal with Monaco allowing him to stay there. If he then does the same deal & goes to Madrid or Barca, meh, we already have GJ & Sane.

What we don't want, is another club in the Prem, signing Mbappe next season.

If he stays, imo it's a similar situation then with Sanchez & it makes it easier for us. We don't want Sanchez at rags or Chelsea (& Wenger WILL sell him to Utd if need be, no problem) & he'd be an asset to us, but if he fucks off abroad, no problem, we don't need him.

Much easier for us to deal with Sanchez, fullbacks & mids (maybe from Monaco) & big money centre backs if Mbappe stays where he is.

You think we don't need Sanchez ?

We absolutely do !

Sterling, Sane and Jesus is not enough.

Aguero doesn't fit and will almost certainly leave

We absolutely do !

Not that I want Aguero to leave but if Aguero were to leave then I'd rather go all in for an 18 year old Mbappe than a 29 year old Sanchez. Obviously I don't even consider Aguero leaving but if he were to leave I'm sure we'd receive a big fee for him so we could probably spend whatever it takes on Mbappe.

Not that I want Aguero to leave but if Aguero were to leave then I'd rather go all in for an 18 year old Mbappe than a 29 year old Sanchez. Obviously I don't even consider Aguero leaving but if he were to leave I'm sure we'd receive a big fee for him so we could probably spend whatever it takes on Mbappe.

I don't think any of us actually want Aguero to leave but it's plainly obvious that he doesn't fit the way Pep wants to play.

In truth I think we need both Sanchez and Mbappe giving us 5 players for 3 positions which allowing for rotation and injuries feels about right.

We absolutely do !

I'd be perfectly happy going into next season with Sterling Sané Agüero Jesus and Roberts as attacking options.

If we get Sanchez or Mbappé instead of one of those guys, great, but if we didn't we'd still have the best attack in the country.

I'd be perfectly happy going into next season with Sterling Sané Agüero Jesus and Roberts as attacking options.

If we get Sanchez or Mbappé instead of one of those guys, great, but if we didn't we'd still have the best attack in the country.
completely completely agree

We absolutely do !

No. We don't need Sanchez. We probably need 'a' player but it doesn't have to be Sanchez. If he fucks off to PSG for example, we just go for someone else. What we don't want to do, is let Utd or Chelsea or even Liverpool sign him unopposed.

Liverpool might have something to say regarding that.

No. We don't need Sanchez. We probably need 'a' player but it doesn't have to be Sanchez. If he fucks off to PSG for example, we just go for someone else. What we don't want to do, is let Utd or Chelsea or even Liverpool sign him unopposed.

There are very few players in the world with Sanchez ability and mentality. For £50m there are none available.
Will City be competitive without him ? Yes but we should be doing everything we can to bring him to the Etihad.
I really don't think City base their transfer policy on stopping our rivals. We look to sign players who will improve us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.