Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good question and a good sign :). Maybe be % was too low. What % do you have it at?
I think 70% chance
The club wants to win and win well that's why pep is here and he runs everything
Aguero's going I think
The delay and low key announcement of his contract extension the dinner date and the fact he was dropped for Jesus makes it look like he's off
Perez loves Aguero and he is a good signing for Madrid commercially
Aguero's private life might improve with a move to Madrid
Mbappe and his dad must think if he is going to improve his game and become a world class player then pep is the man who can do it
Pep is the best coach in the world and his record of working with young players is very good
Look at Sane, Sterling and Jesus and what pep is doing with them I think this is why mbappe and his dad would choose us over other clubs who are interested in him
The pep effect is why I think it's 70% chance mbappe signs for us

I think 70% chance
The club wants to win and win well that's why pep is here and he runs everything
Aguero's going I think
The delay and low key announcement of his contract extension the dinner date and the fact he was dropped for Jesus makes it look like he's off
Perez loves Aguero and he is a good signing for Madrid commercially
Aguero's private life might improve with a move to Madrid
Mbappe and his dad must think if he is going to improve his game and become a world class player then pep is the man who can do it
Pep is the best coach in the world and his record of working with young players is very good
Look at Sane, Sterling and Jesus and what pep is doing with them I think this is why mbappe and his dad would choose us over other clubs who are interested in him
The pep effect is why I think it's 70% chance mbappe signs for us
Real Madrid's interest in Aguero is just your wishful thinking mate. Do you seriously think that the world's most powerful club would be interested in Man City's declining forward that has lost competition to a more talanted newbie and is not even a first choice in his NT? I don't see Aguero's and Mbappe's cases to be interrelated at all.

Real Madrid's interest in Aguero is just your wishful thinking mate. Do you seriously think that the world's most powerful club would be interested in Man City's declining forward that has lost competition to a more talanted newbie and is not even a first choice in his NT? I don't see Aguero's and Mbappe's cases to be interrelated at all.

I'm going to assume that you agree with me on Sanchez being done. What makes you think Aguero/Mbappe aren't related at all? You're on the side that think's mbappe isn't coming? If so, why even make the bid and why so much optimism from TH?

Monaco VP Vadim Vasilyev: "With the 2018 World Cup, Bernardo Silva, Kylian Mbappé & Thomas Lemar have decided they don't want to leave."

If we can only sign one player from Monaco this summer it might not be such a bad thing Mbappe staying. Let's get Fabinho and look at Mbappe or lemar next summer.

Monaco VP Vadim Vasilyev: "With the 2018 World Cup, Bernardo Silva, Kylian Mbappé & Thomas Lemar have decided they don't want to leave."

He is never going to say anything different is he?

He is never going to say anything different is he?

It's possible he could have asked them what they want the club to do regarding offers, & they are all happy to stick around 'til after the World Cup. It would make perfect sense.

They could be Champions League winners this season, win the French League next season, move wherever after the World Cup.

I'd be perfectly happy for him to stay at Monaco, but if he's leaving...

From my own point of view, I think we have to be in for Mbappe, if not to actually sign him, to make sure we price him out of Utd, Chelsea's reach. I'd be happy even to do a deal with Monaco allowing him to stay there. If he then does the same deal & goes to Madrid or Barca, meh, we already have GJ & Sane.

What we don't want, is another club in the Prem, signing Mbappe next season.

If he stays, imo it's a similar situation then with Sanchez & it makes it easier for us. We don't want Sanchez at rags or Chelsea (& Wenger WILL sell him to Utd if need be, no problem) & he'd be an asset to us, but if he fucks off abroad, no problem, we don't need him.

Much easier for us to deal with Sanchez, fullbacks & mids (maybe from Monaco) & big money centre backs if Mbappe stays where he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.