New Penalties For Speeding.

Following stupid laws are the actions of fascistic sheep
Tbh there are probably better ways of rebelling against authority than chucking a ton of metal down the road at a speed higher than the limit. Why not just grow your hair or wear odd socks or something?

Once again the cash cows known as the motorist are the target, to make the roads safer my arse, get caught by a camera van an its a private company that just happens to be run and staffed with ex coppers, offered a "Speed awareness course" to dodge the points ?, thats yet another private company run and staffed by ex coppers.

If you've got $680,000,000 to give away you really don't need to worry about speeding fines.
If I had $680,000,000 to give away, I wouldn't be sitting in a downtown Detroit hotel writing this, I'd be in my fancy London pad meeting with Pep about what our plans were for next season for my football club that he managed! :-)

Given the effort taken to determine I would need $680M, I have a feeling you might be one of the people who ended the year with more than the $10K he was given!

0 points on my licence
Once received three points in Liverpool for doing 41mph in a 30. The road was 40mph limit and they had dropped the speed limit to 30 and then sat there all the following week with a police officer and a speed gun plucking motorists off for fun.
If they had dropped it from 40 to 30 they would have signed it. They don't rely on people guessing the speed so you must not have been paying attention to road signs.

Back in 2004 I was hit by a car which was doing 28mph in a 25 mph zone as I was near a school. I ended up in hospital for 2 days as a had a broken hip. I was on crutches for 9 weeks and couldnt work for 11 weeks. As I was working for a job agency at the time I only received SSP which at the time was about £50. Think he driver got a £600 fine and 6 points. So you tell me who got the better deal. sorry I have absolutely no sympathy with speeding driver and in my eyes they deserve everything they get

Wow! Outrageous scofflaw twat! 3 mph over the fucking speed limit? What a cûnt! Throw the key away!

WTF?! The world is going mad and everyone is a fucking victim!

So, 25 mph + 10% + 1 = ????

And, it is always gratifying to have words put in ones mouth, but where did I say I wasn't sorry the poster got hurt? No one wishes ill on someone else, especially in a traffic accident, but remonstrating like crazy over 3mph is as nonsensical as fines based on income!

You appear to have only read the bit where the driver was doing 28mph in a 25mph zone and the £600 fine and 6 points on his license bits and gone all holy joe on us.

Quite why it's difficult to see that the fine and points weren't for that I have no idea. The rest of your post comes across as the dribblings of a tired and emotional (or drunk) man who really shouldn't be posting in such a state as none of it makes any sense at all.

Once again the cash cows known as the motorist are the target, to make the roads safer my arse, get caught by a camera van an its a private company that just happens to be run and staffed with ex coppers, offered a "Speed awareness course" to dodge the points ?, thats yet another private company run and staffed by ex coppers.
Exactly this
Can't be arsed with the hassle so look elsewhere for their ill gotten gains, I believe some even do security for City

I get alot of stick for driving like a right slow c*nt - especially from my mates... so imagine my surprise when i got done for speeding, apparently 36 on a 30 road, no camera, copper side of the road with a speed gun.. im convinced every car would have been done.
I opted for the speed awareness course instead of the points - 2 hours of being lectured not to drive dangerously, annoying and patronizing for a slow driver like me.

I get alot of stick for driving like a right slow c*nt - especially from my mates... so imagine my surprise when i got done for speeding, apparently 36 on a 30 road, no camera, copper side of the road with a speed gun.. im convinced every car would have been done.
I opted for the speed awareness course instead of the points - 2 hours of being lectured not to drive dangerously, annoying and patronizing for a slow driver like me.
About twenty minutes into mine I'd have taken the points and fine just to get out and get my Saturday morning back.

If you don't speed you will never owe a penny I have found... It isn't just about safety but there has to be a limit that won't kill people and what is the point if it isn't enforced.

I once got a caught doing 37 in a 30, did the speeding awareness course and that has been that. If you get caught speeding then what do you expect? No motorist has ever got done for doing 30 in a 30.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.