Referees/Officials

Yeah your right Karen wasn't it five or six games back we got fined for failing to control our players when actually there was fuck all in it,(Liverpool game at home their pen)the following day or so the rags are surrounding and screaming in the refs face over whatever it was and nothing..
The rags crowd the ref every week,rughead shouts in their faces and touches them but nothing happens,we will never win, we are not wanted at the top of the league,the rags are getting every leg up they can give them and we can do fuck all about it,makes me so mad,added to pep being a let down so far i'm not a happy bunny

This is comical

So of the 18/19 who have alleged support, Roger East unknown but from Wiltshire (hazard a guess he's a Swindon, Rag or Dipper fan)

The support is broken down as follows

Leicester x 1
Sunderland x 1
Altrincham x 1!
Huddersfield x 1
Sheffield Wed x 1
Swindon x 2!
Bolton x 1
Tranmere x 1
A Villa x 1
Chester x 1!
Leeds x 1
Preston x 1
Newcastle x 2
Luton x 2!!!!!!
Wigan x 1

Now, call me a cynic, but go into any office/business/pub etc in England and ask a random 19 blokes who they support and get a similar demographic, no Rags, dippers, Arse, Chelsea, Spuds fans... or City tbf

Yup. Clearly bollocks.

Next question is - "why lie about it"?

I've quoted my earlier post @franksinatra for you to see decisions against. That's not counting any in Europe, can you get anywhere near that with decisions for?

I don't have too. My argument was not decisions have not gone against us but your claim none have ever gone in our favour which dilutes the argument because you look like a blinkered one eyed fan.

I don't have too. My argument was not decisions have not gone against us but your claim none have ever gone in our favour which dilutes the argument because you look like a blinkered one eyed fan.

So name one dubious decision we've been awarded. Nothing about blinkered, I'm saying it's happening right before our eyes, how you can bury your head in the sand I don't know.

So name one dubious decision we've been awarded. Nothing about blinkered, I'm saying it's happening right before our eyes, how you can bury your head in the sand I don't know.

Do you actually read what others write? I am not saying we have not been subject to bad decisions, because we have, but the argument is diluted when you claim no contentious calls in our favour.

Do you actually read what others write? I am not saying we have not been subject to bad decisions, because we have, but the argument is diluted when you claim none have ever gone for us or contentious calls in our favour.
The argument is only diluted in the heads of those who think us getting the odd decision in our favour evens out the the catalogue of absolute awful decisions in games against the top 4 and a semi final.

The argument is only diluted in the heads of those who think us getting the odd decision in our favour evens out the the catalogue of absolute awful decisions in games against the top 4 and a semi final.

No it doesn't. One decision never cancels out another. What you have wrote is not what I have inferred or suggested in this thread, but I think you know that.

Do you actually read what others write? I am not saying we have not been subject to bad decisions, because we have, but the argument is diluted when you claim no contentious calls in our favour.

Frank you're obviously not stupid so you're either taking the piss or on a wind up.

Third time of asking, name 1 dubious decision we've had go in our favour. I've named a dozen or more that have been bloody awful against us. Name 1 for us.

I do think we should wait til a match where we get 2 obviously bad calls against us, just go and sit in the centre circle.

One person does it they're in trouble. 500 do it we put our point across.

With a big banner that says fuck off

No it doesn't. One decision never cancels out another. What you have wrote is not what I have inferred or suggested in this thread, but I think you know that.
Well you've said we get decisions that go in our favour so the argument that we get shafted is diluted. I'm saying that the decisions that go against us happen that often and in games of such importance that your argument is bollocks. But I think you know that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.