Cheques .

Sorry thank you "maxing out" i do not understand .

If she has a 200 quid overdraft and deposits a cheque for 180.00, and they use it to pay her overdraft down so that she is only 20 quid into her overdraft, what is to stop her from then using all the overdraft protection that she has (ie: 200 quid)?
Not sure if it's the same thing as I have but, I have a $500.00 overdraft on my account. This means that even if I have no money in my account, I am able to take out $500.00.

If she has a 200 quid overdraft and deposits a cheque for 180.00, and they use it to pay her overdraft down so that she is only 20 quid into her overdraft, what is to stop her from then using all the overdraft protection that she has (ie: 200 quid)?
Not sure if it's the same thing as I have but, I have a $500.00 overdraft on my account. This means that even if I have no money in my account, I am able to take out $500.00.
We are talking about Yardley in Birmingham the normal rules do not apply .

When she is worrying about sending her 2 @ super daughters to school with food , mathematics do not come into it , but thank you .

We are talking about Yardley in Birmingham the normal rules do not apply .

When she is worrying about sending her 2 @ super daughters to school with food , mathematics do not come into it , but thank you .

Fair enough. A cheque cashing place would be the best bet unless she knows somebody that will cash it for her.

Over here you can cash a cheque and receive cash if you have a visa card as I.D. The money goes straight into your hand and not your account.
If she deposits the cheque and they use it to reduce her overdraft, what is to stop her from maxing out the overdraft straight away?

Do they take a cut them places? I always wondered how it worked. I think I've only had one cheque on about 15 years

Trust me she would comply if you requested , honest .
y9skhE8.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.