Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His best game for some time today, much more like the KdB of last season, more movement, better passing and a goal - albeit via a poor piece of goalkeeping.

Very good today and miles better but I still don't think he's fully on it.

I don't say that as a Kevin hater so please don't misunderstand me, there were times last season where I thought only Messi and Ronaldo were above him. A very very talented player.

Don't think his current position is suiting him at all.

I don't say that as a Kevin hater so please don't misunderstand me, there were times last season where I thought only Messi and Ronaldo were above him. A very very talented player.

No player in our team provides more assists than KDB this season !

Back to his best yesterday. Which was really good to see. He needed a big game after some of the dross he's served up. Delighted for him.

I agree, which is scary when you think he'd probably have more like 25 assists if we could afford to play him in an advanced position all season long.

He was great yesterday and even when he's been below par he's still been providing quality chances. Heard on motd yesterday was his 5th goal of the season? Frankly that's pathetic for a player of his quality

He was great yesterday and even when he's been below par he's still been providing quality chances. Heard on motd yesterday was his 5th goal of the season? Frankly that's pathetic for a player of his quality
Probably reading too much into it, but it's since the miss against Chelsea that his goal scoring dropped off a cliff, perhaps affected his confidence. He's been unlucky as well, as mentioned before with hitting the woodwork so many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.