City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

It's blatantly season ticket holders.

On another note, good to see so many stay tonight.
If only more fans used ticket exchange. I was unable to get to the Palace and Leicester games so put my seat up for sale and on both occasions it sold within the hour. If all season ticket holders did that we'd hardly ever have empty seats.

If only more fans used ticket exchange. I was unable to get to the Palace and Leicester games so put my seat up for sale and on both occasions it sold within the hour. If all season ticket holders did that we'd hardly ever have empty seats.
2 of my friends went to Vegas and missed the last 2 home games
1 tried to sell himself less than face value. And no joy
The other put his on ticket exchange and his seat was sold for both games.

About £65 of his renewal

Maybe making it mandortory if you can't attend?

If you don't attend and you don't add it then you eventually get it taken off you.

If you do put it on and it doesn't sell then no punishment.

Maybe making it mandortory if you can't attend?

If you don't attend and you don't add it then you eventually get it taken off you.

If you do put it on and it doesn't sell then no punishment.

a lot of our older fans dont use the internet/ have no idea how to put tickets on ticket exchange, so i dont see how that would work.

Come off it, you not seen the oldies on here like PB?

Make a telephone option too so you can ring it in.

obviously lots of older people can use it. however lots dont, my 85 year old GF'S city attending nana and grandad have no idea how to use a computer, a lot of older people are the same. a telephone option could be good.

obviously lots of older people can use it. however lots dont, my 85 year old GF'S city attending nana and grandad have no idea how to use a computer, a lot of older people are the same. a telephone option could be good.
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.