City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

giphy.gif

ooops XD

What i meant to put is my girlfriends nana and grandad who are 85....

If only more fans used ticket exchange. I was unable to get to the Palace and Leicester games so put my seat up for sale and on both occasions it sold within the hour. If all season ticket holders did that we'd hardly ever have empty seats.
One issue is that you can only sell junior tickets in the family stand with an adjacent adult ticket. Which means that if the adult goes on their own they can't put the spare one on ticket exchange.

they'll be another empty seat now they've given zabba a lifetime season card.hope he uses ticket exchange)

This is so easy to fix I reckon; introduce a reward system for staying until the end (perhaps money off of the ticket) and then also make it mandatory that st holders get to at least 80% of games (Whether it be them or a mate who goes because they can't make it) to retain their season ticket next time.
Probably get blasted for that but there we go

Or we could just have 21st century transport links in one of Great Britain's biggest cities.

obviously lots of older people can use it. however lots dont, my 85 year old GF'S city attending nana and grandad have no idea how to use a computer, a lot of older people are the same. a telephone option could be good.

Fuck Soriano off and get me in. Telephones for the oldies, no empty seats and no one gets screwed over in the process - easy

There's one slight problem. Bar Value Gold, everything tickets wise will be the same next season.

No new inicitives, no new tickets ideas, no new anything. Exactly the same as this season, and more empty seats next season.

We're stuck with people running the club who do as they are told top down. And those at the top refuse to address the blindingly obvious.

We're wasting our time. They aren't interested.

There's one slight problem. Bar Value Gold, everything tickets wise will be the same next season.

No new inicitives, no new tickets ideas, no new anything. Exactly the same as this season, and more empty seats next season.

We're stuck with people running the club who do as they are told top down. And those at the top refuse to address the blindingly obvious.

We're wasting our time. They aren't interested.
Well apart from reintroducing value gold next season, and setting up the ticket exchange instead of viagogo this season, no new ideas , how else can they make it easier for s / c holders not going to games to resell the seat apart from punishing them if they don't put them on resale, which would be very unpopular ?

Well apart from reintroducing value gold next season, and setting up the ticket exchange instead of viagogo this season, no new ideas , how else can they make it easier for s / c holders not going to games to resell the seat apart from punishing them if they don't put them on resale, which would be very unpopular ?

It is a tough one to sort this as some of our fans want everything for nothing and I get the whole argument of prices should have been held etc. maybe though there is a reason to help with transfers possibly? Rumors of up to £300m war chest if required this summer and if players like Sanchez, walker, Alex Sandro and kimmich arrived with maybe 2-3 world class players then the rise would be seen as insignificant?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.