It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernardo Silva thread for the night then, see you all there! Any views on that betting swing Tolm?

Not got an issue with him staying at all if he is not first choice, would certainly be useful in games as a replacement
He cannot be trusted consistently though, as has been proven in the 2 seasons he has had here

I know what you are saying, but I dont but into this 'starting to settle' talk
We have had powder puff fixtures recently, and any sign of pressure or a test, he often is found wanting. Can't suggest he has proven himself whatsoever yet

I think if we were to purchase a centre half, Stones or Otamendi may be struggling a tad..

Karen only is able to speak in cliches. Thus the "just starting to settle".

We would never win a league game again with that midfield, imo.!

How can you possibly arrive at that conclusion? How?! We won dozens with KDB, Silva and Fernandinho, or KDB silva and Yaya, and Fabinho is more defensive than both of them.

Being told we are announcing an incoming tomorrow afternoon. Mate won't spill other than it is not a defender (I'd assumed it was Walker?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.