Khaldoon: "I Really Care" (About The Fans)

Have you had pay rise this year . Everything goes up.
Mine has gone 15 quid ffs. It's less than a pound a match.

This place is unbelievable.

Most clubs did not increase. I think it would've been a nice gesture after a season of disappointment.

And I didn't have a pay rise.

Most clubs did not increase. I think it would've been a nice gesture after a season of disappointment.

And I didn't have a pay rise.

I've not had a pay rise since 2014 and not getting one this year either. That's not City's fault of course but as you said, pretty much every club in the league has frozen their season ticket prices or even reduced them.

But is food and drink crap for the corporate customers that we are being pushed out for ? now that's who really seams to be cared for !

Sounds like a stitch up, mate!

You're ripping apart this thread with comments like that...

Have you had pay rise this year . Everything goes up.
Mine has gone 15 quid ffs. It's less than a pound a match.

This place is unbelievable.

Agreed bill. Tough to swallow granted but it literally is nothing with the spend that is about to occur this summer! The owner is extremely rich as we all know but he is also running a business!!! He wants to grow the brand and make city more profitable but as sustainable as possible for the fans. As ruthless as it stands if people aren't happy there are thousands that will replace you and that is the cut nature of business. Right or wrongly the owner will respect up to a point your level of shoot over the years but also knows that we are becoming the biggest show in town and supply and demand will show that the tickets will always be sold!

I've not had a pay rise since 2014 and not getting one this year either. That's not City's fault of course but as you said, pretty much every club in the league has frozen their season ticket prices or even reduced them.
And they will sign the likes of Peter crouch. Look at our targets. A pound a match is Not too much to ask. With no rise last year its 50p a match over 2 seasons.

How anyone can moan is absolutely beyond me.

We don't deserve our
Owners or the players we now have.

I'm still waiting for an explanation as to why I was charged £30 for a £27 face value Watford ticket. I've asked three times now....

wow!!! Just wow, three times for three quid.....LOL!!!

From where we were, to where we are now and you wrote three times to ask about £3, upto a billion quid spent on our Man City by the best owners anyone could dream of having and your concerned about three pounds.....Lord give me strength.

How long have you spent on this, stressing and tormenting yourself for 2/3 of a pint or half a MaccyDs? please tell me this is a wind up that I've taken wrongly.

So were going to fire even more t shirts into the family stand throw in a couple more Etihad holidays for the family stand put up prices and serve shite beer. Always be grateful for the beautiful football and the silverware but am just a customer to CFG not a fan
Sounds like a stitch up, mate!

You're ripping apart this thread with comments like that...
Uh ?

And they will sign the likes of Peter crouch. Look at our targets. A pound a match is Not too much to ask. With no rise last year its 50p a match over 2 seasons.

How anyone can moan is absolutely beyond me.

We don't deserve our
Owners or the players we now have.

The Rags have frozen theirs for 6 years on the bounce Bill. It's not just the lesser clubs doing it mate. There's a wider picture to this - if we just bend over and accept it, it gives them license to increase them by bigger amounts in the future. In fact, I wouldn't mind betting that they were going to increase them by more this time round but backed down when they saw how much fans were complaining about it. Remember, we would still be paying over £60 for our Arsenal away tickets instead of £30 if it wasn't for the concerted campaigning of the FSF and fan groups up and down the country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.