One Love Manchester Concert BBC 1 @ 7pm

That was probably the most emotional concert you will see, like a modern day live aid for Manchester. I had a tear in my eye all night. I have even downloaded the 2 Niall Horan songs he performed (theyre not that bad)
Yesterday i actually drove up to Old trafford and sat there for a few seconds to sort of show my respects. Was an amazing concert with the biggest names in world pop making Manchester the most talked about city in the world on Sunday

That was probably the most emotional concert you will see, like a modern day live aid for Manchester. I had a tear in my eye all night. I have even downloaded the 2 Niall Horan songs he performed (theyre not that bad)

I've been checking out a few of the artists who appeared. I like the sound of this track:

Like many have already said, I too had never heard of Ariana Grande two weeks ago. Full of admiration for this very talented and courageous young lady. Great singing voice and top marks too for visiting the kids in hospital. Took some guts to come back and put the show together. Well done.

My mate gave ariana grande a foot massage in Vegas a couple of years ago. Not relevant, but there you go
JJQ0m.gif

Just watched Coldplay, Fix You again on YouTube....fucking awesome, still a goosebumps moment, absolute Qualiteh!

Ariana Grande has released a live recording of her emotional performance of Somewhere Over the Rainbow as a single, with proceeds from sales of the track going to charity.

The 23-year-old star performed the famous Wizard of Oz song on Sunday at One Love Manchester, a benefit concert she organised following a suicide bombing at her concert at Manchester Arena on 22 May.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.