Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lacazette is a good purchase for them and should slightly soften the blow when we take Sanchez off of them. Although Sanchez really is in a different league to him.

I'm suprised PSG haven't submitted a bid to us for alexis, i'd of expected them to of been interested or were they put off from his wage demands? I think sanchez might prefer to stay in the EPL which is shite luck for us, if you get him off us, bench him when you come to the emirates please lads jesus and aguero shit me up as it is. :P

Most likely be announed after the confed cup, i've come to grips with alexis leaving unless wenger pulls out a miracle, but i think "IF" we get lacazette over the line, that'll push the deal closer, i'd rather get 50-70m for alexis while we still can, just wish it wasn't to you lot. Fcking bayern :P

And possible big wages we could get off the books are players like:

Walcott - £140k P/w
Giroud - £90-100k p/w
Gibbs - £60-70k p/w i think he's on.
Fucking he'll Gibbs' agent must be a genius! ;). I can imagine your concern once again selling to a rival one of your decent players. Are you a season ticket holder? If so, I'd want some reassurances from the hierarchy to get some players in. Lacazette should be a start if you were to get rid of Sanchez!

Fucking he'll Gibbs' agent must be a genius! ;). I can imagine your concern once again selling to a rival one of your decent players. Are you a season ticket holder? If so, I'd want some reassurances from the hierarchy to get some players in. Lacazette should be a start if you were to get rid of Sanchez!

I know, no idea what wenger was thinking, tbf we had andre santos when we gave gibbs a new contract, i'm more concerned how walcott is stealing a fucking living, Yeh i've been mugged into getting another ST by the misses, if sanchez were to go, lacazette would soften the blow, as long as we accompany him with someone like lemar / mahrez.

I know, no idea what wenger was thinking, tbf we had andre santos when we gave gibbs a new contract, i'm more concerned how walcott is stealing a fucking living, Yeh i've been mugged into getting another ST by the misses, if sanchez were to go, lacazette would soften the blow, as long as we accompany him with someone like lemar / mahrez.
I don't think Lacazette and Sanchez is a worthwhile trade if it's equal footing, but given Sanchez has 1 year left to sell him and replace him with Lacazette on a 4/5 year deal is smart business. The best of a bad situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.