Status
Not open for further replies.
200w.gif

Haha!

There's a voice, keeps on calling me...

Dog's name was London.

We're signing Sanchez and Walker?

That's cryptic genius class, mate ;)

It's never over till it's over, as Balboa says.

But that's me being the eternal optimist I am when it comes to Khaldoon's ambitions this summer.
To me I can't see us getting Sanchez and Mbappe with the front players we already have. Totally understand why we'd try for him. Sanchez must be our key focus as a player already in the prem and who can play across the front

The only way a centre back has suddenly become a priority is if Mbappe is boxed by Madrid, he is staying at Monaco or Bonucci has got on his knees and begged Pep to make it happen.

Everyone knows we really should get a CB, but our priorities so far have been elsewhere.

There has been quite a bit of talk in Italy about Juve willing to sell Bonucci this summer.

I can only see us going for him if a CB is available. Thiago Silva too.

I think Pep will want an absolutely CL proven CB to come in to this team.

This transfer window has damp squib written all over it.

I thought when we signed Silva so early we'd get our business done and dusted early but clearly that doesn't appear to be happening.

I wouldn't be surprised if we miss out on our main targets which would be inexcusable considering the deficiencies in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.