It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they can nobody has suggested otherwise... however when one is owned by a member of the Royal family that has put a ban on any sort of deal with Qatar due to terrorism links then I'd say probably not. As in this case.
It will be very interesting if we draw PSG in the CL then, especially if in latter rounds, when owners might want to attend.

What irks me Ric, is the vitriol aimed at the "non-believers". I'd love to hear some genuine inside- info stuff, but nobody has it. NOBODY. Incidentally, I didn't like anne leslie of the Daily Mail, but I loved reading her right-wing rhetoric bollocks. It irked me. But it's always worth reading other people's writing. If only to unpick it as unadulterated baseless shite. Which, as I've stated here tonight, is what Tolm is peddling.
He has called nothing. "It's happening Tuesday, Wednesday, it's boom time, missile time, not messing time". Sorry, it ain't. And this, lest we forget, is a forum, so all opinions should be welcome, not this "if you don't like it, don't read it" pravda-like bollocks.

So, my call goes out again: let's see one, ONE, genuine piece of ITK news. We're waiting...

NOBODY?? Well, you're 100% wrong on that, which I'm stating as a fact, not just my opinion. Just because you don't hear anything, doesn't mean everyone else hears nothing. For instance, if you know a lawyer who works for an agency or directly for a player, you may well get to hear about a contract being offered and agreed to prior to it being signed. Or maybe you're mates with one of the hundreds of people who work for CFG, or mates with their husband or wife, son or daughter. Or maybe you work for a company who are an IT supplier to City, who also had employees sat in City board meetings. Or maybe you know someone who works for a club selling to City........these are all ways I've heard things, sometimes 6 months prior to anything happening, so to say nobody knows is absolutely ridiculous.

Fantastic post mate. Couldn't agree more.
It's not so much Tolmie who annoys me, he's obviously a nice chap having a laugh, it's the weak minded needy who clog up the forum with utter drivel after he's posted anything.
In all the years I've read the transfer forum the only decent info I've read is:
Stuart Taylor was signing, can't remember who posted that.
Some MCRJON info.
Delph deal was back on, also can't remember the lads name who posted that.
So in nearly 10 years that isn't much decent info ha. The need to be an ITK seems to take over people and it ruins the forum with people guessing and predicting but claiming it as having inside information.

Strangely enough, & I recon I'm speaking for thousands of members/lurkers here, the most annoying thing, is having to read the same shite from supposedly grown men, moaning about people discussing transfer rumours, on a fucking transfer rumours forum.

Ideally, i would love for Aguero and Silva to win the Champions League with Us.

On another note, i've never been to a City game.
What time of year do you guys recommend going to the Etihad for a game? I live in Texas.

Any time of year but weather wise probably the start of the season. Where in Texas are you? I've a good mate in Fort Worth.

Fantastic post mate. Couldn't agree more.
It's not so much Tolmie who annoys me, he's obviously a nice chap having a laugh, it's the weak minded needy who clog up the forum with utter drivel after he's posted anything.
In all the years I've read the transfer forum the only decent info I've read is:
Stuart Taylor was signing, can't remember who posted that.
Some MCRJON info.
Delph deal was back on, also can't remember the lads name who posted that.
So in nearly 10 years that isn't much decent info ha. The need to be an ITK seems to take over people and it ruins the forum with people guessing and predicting but claiming it as having inside information.
It doesn't ruin the forum. It is in only one thread, which is for transfer speculation.

I don't accuse Brexit of ruining the forum because there is a popular thread on it, because I just don't ever go there. Therefore it doesn't affect my enjoyment of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.