It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
The clubs would have to deal very closely with each other.

You're being pedantic now... Organising the logistics of a football match are completely different to doing a business transaction & you know it. As it was the UAE that called the boycott of ALL business with Qatari owned companies then it'd cause a huge problem if they were then seen to break that themselves. When it comes to terrorism with the way the world is at present & the fact Manchester recently had a terrorist attack (the club gave the ground as a holding hub during that) then the idea the Sheikh would sanction any deal with them is highly unlikely. Do not underestimate this Qatari ban & the reasons behind it.

Is it not possible to have a separate ITK/KFA thread where the merits of all things 'ITK' or 'KFA' can be discussed over and over and over and over and over and over again?

Last summer we started to recruit directly from South America with Gabriel Jesus and Marlos Mereno. We have a scouting network out there now but no speculation yet this window. What chances still a signing from there this summer?

Strangely enough, & I recon I'm speaking for thousands of members/lurkers here, the most annoying thing, is having to read the same shite from supposedly grown men, moaning about people discussing transfer rumours, on a fucking transfer rumours forum.

You're both right.

Both the Westboro Baptist Church-like Tolmie ball-lickers & the boring, repetitive sceptics are both a pain in the arse.

Next.

I don't post much at all. Always like to lurk on the transfer forum makes me laugh how people take this way too serious every transfer window is the same. Just enjoy the ride and take info with a pinch of salt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.