Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously don't know why we bother trying to get clubs to drop their prices.
It's like Jim Trott from the Vicar of Dibley: No, No, No,No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,No, No, No, No, No, No, Yes.

We always end up paying the fee.

levy will only sell for his price, no compromise, from what i was told the fee is 50million, if that isnt agreed then the player will stay with spurs and have to accept it

I seriously don't know why we bother trying to get clubs to drop their prices.
It's like Jim Trott from the Vicar of Dibley: No, No, No,No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,No, No, No, No, No, No, Yes.

We always end up paying the fee.

Yep. Said it last summer after our persuit of sterling the previous year. We got like a 1mil discount. super work. How much is the official that negotiated on whilst negating?
?

how much have u paid in agent fees? Lots im guessing. I could have done what they did for fuck all. Just pay the fee. Fucks sake.

What a cnut Daniel levy is,in all honesty if I was in negotiations with him they wouldn't last more than 5-10 mins as I would be ready to shit down the cnuts neck,good negotiator but a baldy specky cnut ( sorry if this is offvensive to anyone but have been on grandpas cough bottle tonight).

Yep. Said it last summer after our persuit of sterling the previous year. We got like a 1mil discount. super work. How much is the official that negotiated on whilst negating?
?

how much have u paid in agent fees? Lots im guessing. I could have done what they did for fuck all. Just pay the fee. Fucks sake.

This is a fair point. We rarely get the fee down more than £5mill. What's the real point? I suppose many irons in the fire and never know who may become available that we could prefer. But haggling over fees when we know we will pay in the end is confusing.

What is his value? Based on signings this Summer then this is nothing remarkable. Salah has just gone for £44m.

Yep fully agree we have a poor record in the transfer business despite some gems. I can see improvement now Pep is here, he's laying some good foundations of how we operate.

Yep fully agree we have a poor record in the transfer business despite some gems. I can see improvement now Pep is here, he's laying some good foundations of how we operate.

The club purchased in Uraguay and Girona will start turning out some real gems in the coming years. Torque b/c it opens up all of South America and will allow them to pass to Manchester if play merits it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.