Holiday suggestions

Value for money wise you cant beat Turkey .the exchange is brilliant at the moment so getting more for the £.plus lots of stuff cheap anyway .weather great April-Oct .mad hot at the moment .Turkish people very friendly and the beaches are brilliant

Looking at Alykes on Zante, anybody been, what's it like for bars restaurants etc, don't want it mad as i'm getting an old grumpy fucker, nice beach, few bars and tavernas will do me for a week

Looking at Alykes on Zante, anybody been, what's it like for bars restaurants etc, don't want it mad as i'm getting an old grumpy fucker, nice beach, few bars and tavernas will do me for a week
Not been mate but not getting a good rate to the £

Greece is cheap enoug
Not been mate but not getting a good rate to the £
Greece is cheap enough, mate came back fromCorfu last week, 1-50 to 2 euro a litre of beer, 2 euro snacks from bar, 20-25 euro meal for 2 in taverna at night, happy days

In Salou as we speak. Saw a lad with a City tattoo just the other day funnily enough.

We're staying at one of the theme park hotels which whilst a bit kiddy has actually been a blast. Get an express pass for comparatively fuck all so we've been wondering over to the park at 5ish and still getting loads of rides in. All inclusive which also covers a lot of places at the park so have barely needed a penny on us. Was open until 3am last night too which was amazing.

We'll probably grow up and do another couples holiday next year though. Did Mexico last year which was pretty nice albeit a bit hot for my taste.
We`re off to Mexico in September which will be our first time.Giving Cuba a miss this year after three successive years.

Going to Orlando in three weeks. Plan on spending the next year paying it off.

We usually stay at a flat in Protaros (Cyprus) that an aunt gave to my missus and we get to use the father in law's car. We only pay for flights, food and petrol so we are used to cheap holidays.

Value for money wise you cant beat Turkey .the exchange is brilliant at the moment so getting more for the £.plus lots of stuff cheap anyway .weather great April-Oct .mad hot at the moment .Turkish people very friendly and the beaches are brilliant

Whenever I look at the hotels in Turkey they look great. A guy from works goes to the same hotel every year and it looks amazing, you'd pay more than double for the same standard somewhere like Greece.

Can I convince the Mrs to go? Can I fuck! Won't have it at all.

Three nights in Belgrade (Serbia) watching Wales was excellent. Live music in the bars and great service everywhere. Very cheap too.

Whenever I look at the hotels in Turkey they look great. A guy from works goes to the same hotel every year and it looks amazing, you'd pay more than double for the same standard somewhere like Greece.

Can I convince the Mrs to go? Can I fuck! Won't have it at all.[/QU1028 Many people are put of by what they see in the news or read in the Newspaper Turkey is a fantastic place to visit and people are so friendly .when i go people ask if i feel safe .any one would think thereare tanks on the streets and roadblocks ect .admitidly there are problems on the borders but thats hundreds of miles ffrom the resorts .uf she came she would fall in live with the place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.