Kelechi Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
so why sign another striker who is aged 28 and cost over £50million our front line is unbelievable sterling sane jesus b.silva aguero KDB d.silva and we want to sell somebody with talent from the youth for another striker who is aged 28 and cost over £50million ??????
Well for a start Sanchez is one of the best players in the world and unlike Kelechi he's more versatile.

If you told me last summer Kelechi would be a sold a year later I would have been gutted but hes really struggled to impress when hes had a chance. A record fee for us and a chance for regular game time for him seems a good deal all round. Would be surprised if there wasn't a buy back deal as well.

but is that the platform for our youth academy all the money we spend on youth is for somebody else ???

manchester city need to bring in the youth more and more and not just sell them and in iheanacho who a very good striker by the way just needs game time i understand the points of others like we jesus and aguero but why sell somebody with talent from the youth for another striker who is aged 28 and cost over £50million

You clearly like him and you certainly won't be on your own amongst our fans, but Pep hardly played him last season and obviously doesn't consider him good enough to displace the other forwards in the first team.

But if he moves and gets regular playing time, demonstrating that he has the necessary ability , then he could well come back to the club ( assuming we install a buy back clause in the transfer package ) .

In the meantime, he will not progress sitting on the bench, and I wish him well wherever he signs with.

You clearly like him and you certainly won't be on your own amongst our fans, but Pep hardly played him last season and obviously doesn't consider him good enough to displace the other forwards in the first team.

But if he moves and gets regular playing time, demonstrating that he has the necessary ability , then he could well come back to the club ( assuming we install a buy back clause in the transfer package ) .

In the meantime, he will not progress sitting on the bench, and I wish him well wherever he signs with.

but is pep always right in his choices ????

pep the manager is what our owners wanted most and to a point from mancini to pellegrini there was only one man for the job at manchester city pep now after the first season and a couple of hiccups along the way a and free season if you like now for the first time in his manager role pep is under pressure he feels we the club cannot wait any longer for success in champions league and premier league and wants the biggest squad to play with

i don't see many players at manchester city who are called just a squad player pep is stocking up on world class options this is the only reason why he is selling iheanacho there is no time for youth to gel and fit in this season must be all or nothing for pep and wants big players in roles for every game but this is why i feel pep is wrong

last season joe hart was it right to loan him out and bring in bravo the answer is clearly NO and now iheanacho is being told sorry your out and we need a space for a new striker
so pep is not always right

last season joe hart was it right to loan him out and bring in bravo the answer is clearly NO and now iheanacho is being told sorry your out and we need a space for a new striker
Pep is not always right, nobody are. I would like to offer a slightly different version of the your statement above. I think it was correct to loan Joe Hart out (as we could not sell him). Clearly Bravo did not work out, so we can call that decision wrong.

but is that the platform for our youth academy all the money we spend on youth is for somebody else ???

manchester city need to bring in the youth more and more and not just sell them and in iheanacho who a very good striker by the way just needs game time i understand the points of others like we jesus and aguero but why sell somebody with talent from the youth for another striker who is aged 28 and cost over £50million

Because we need clinical finishing right now. In two years when Aguero is likely gone and Sanchez is older we can buy him back as a 24 year old as he is entering his peak years.

but is pep always right in his choices ????

pep the manager is what our owners wanted most and to a point from mancini to pellegrini there was only one man for the job at manchester city pep now after the first season and a couple of hiccups along the way a and free season if you like now for the first time in his manager role pep is under pressure he feels we the club cannot wait any longer for success in champions league and premier league and wants the biggest squad to play with

i don't see many players at manchester city who are called just a squad player pep is stocking up on world class options this is the only reason why he is selling iheanacho there is no time for youth to gel and fit in this season must be all or nothing for pep and wants big players in roles for every game but this is why i feel pep is wrong

Pep may not always be right, but the owners have decided that he fits their requirements, and so whatever you and I think about his decisions are not going to change the direction in which the team takes.

I respect your opinion , but can accept why the sale is being made, and wish the player well.

If we have a buy back clause, which my impression is that we have, I really can't see how we can loose here. Let the boy go and learn somewhere else. If he becomes the star we hope for, then we can buy him back for a reasonable figure. Sounds good to me.

1.Swp 24.5m
2.Negredo 23.5m
3.Balotelli 17m
4.Robinho 15m
5.Javi Garcia 14m
6.Unal 12m
7.Corluka 11m
8.Boateng 11m
9.Jovetic 11m
10.Marcos Lopes 10m
11.Rodwell 10m
12.Paedo 10m
13.Dzeko 9.5m
14.Anelka 9m
15.Mooy 8m
16.Nastasic 8m
17.Tevez 7.5m
18.Barton 7m
19.Bianchi 6m
20.Elano 6m

Thanks man.

Hopefully Kelechi will top this list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.