Brighton away ticket details

I must be moving up the list.... (?) as wasn't in the running for a ticket for Stoke away last season per the original criteria!

Just seems like a pointless (no pun intended) system, if you can't get tickets for away games how are you suppose to increase your criteria?
Needs to have a cut off point. If the points only stayed on your account for 5 years then it would be easier to get up there. Any of these kids in the family stand are going to struggle getting tickets in 10/15 years time. We'll have the oldest, most boring away fans in the country.

Just seems like a pointless (no pun intended) system, if you can't get tickets for away games how are you suppose to increase your criteria?

They could start by withdrawing the allocation of loyalty points for the Old Trafford derby, or any game where the supply is strictly limited (Bournemouth away etc). The reward for those at the top should be the ticket itself. Nothing more: nothing less.

Also, European away games should be treated separately, as that's nothing to do with loyalty.

Needs to have a cut off point. If the points only stayed on your account for 5 years then it would be easier to get up there. Any of these kids in the family stand are going to struggle getting tickets in 10/15 years time. We'll have the oldest, most boring away fans in the country.
What do you suggest then? Dismiss the old fans who’ve put in years and years of hard miles and who’ve quite properly and at great cost, acccrued the necessary points. With one or two exceptions, those with the greatest loyalty points are those that have been to the most games. And they, quite rightly, should always get first dibs at tickets. I did 5 seasons where I didn’t miss home and away, I’ve done 84 grounds with City, but I’m “only” on 15k points. Why? I stopped doing all the aways. But the lads I used to go with carried on. That’s why they now have 20k points. And why they always get a ticket for every single game, whilst I’ve missed out on a few I’d like to have gone to - last season’s derby for examle. But I can’t complain. It was my choice.

They could start by withdrawing the allocation of loyalty points for the Old Trafford derby, or any game where the supply is strictly limited (Bournemouth away etc). The reward for those at the top should be the ticket itself. Nothing more: nothing less.

Also, European away games should be treated separately, as that's nothing to do with loyalty.
if there was to be a change it could be this. its mad that a game at the swamp is worth the same as Swansea away midweek.

What do you suggest then? Dismiss the old fans who’ve put in years and years of hard miles and who’ve quite properly and at great cost, acccrued the necessary points. With one or two exceptions, those with the greatest loyalty points are those that have been to the most games. And they, quite rightly, should always get first dibs at tickets. I did 5 seasons where I didn’t miss home and away, I’ve done 84 grounds with City, but I’m “only” on 15k points. Why? I stopped doing all the aways. But the lads I used to go with carried on. That’s why they now have 20k points. And why they always get a ticket for every single game, whilst I’ve missed out on a few I’d like to have gone to - last season’s derby for examle. But I can’t complain. It was my choice.
good post.

Im similar to you points wise and grounds,I had to stop some aways in noughtties when family came.No gripe with your mates but have got one with JCLs who came along with the money and built points up quickly via games and whoring.As always some twat who fancies a game on the coast shoving shit up his nose all weekend will probably be in my seat as hes got his off a points whore or a supporters club fiddle.If I cant get a ticket for an away like this dont see much point in having a season ticket after 40 years so will bin it I think.

System needs to change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.