Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very common now for players in every age category to kick up a storm of different sorts in the lead up to contract negotiations.

Why are some of you instantly leaping to the conclusion that he just wants more money? As has been stated, we've offered to pay him a record wage for a 17 year old. Maybe he does miss London, who can blame him? Maybe he just wants a chance of getting first team minutes, who came blame him for that either?

There's a shit load of reasons why he might want to leave so I don't get why some have to trot out the greed card whenever a promising player wants to leave us; one of the richest clubs in the world who has a tendency to overpay players.

I think the reason why money is mentioned so frequently is due to the ever increasing influence of agents

Why are some of you instantly leaping to the conclusion that he just wants more money? As has been stated, we've offered to pay him a record wage for a 17 year old. Maybe he does miss London, who can blame him? Maybe he just wants a chance of getting first team minutes, who came blame him for that either?

There's a shit load of reasons why he might want to leave so I don't get why some have to trot out the greed card whenever a promising player wants to leave us; one of the richest clubs in the world who has a tendency to overpay players.

It's 100% game time, in Jadon's mind, he is one the most promising youngsters in the world, just being crowned European U-17 Golden Player. Currently, he sees Sane, Sterling, Jesus and B. Silva in front of him. He isn't going to get the game time at City that he will get at other clubs in the coming seasons. I don't blame him for wanting to leave, we have spent a lot of money on young wingers in the past 2 windows. Maybe if he becomes world class, the club will understand that you need a pathway for exceptionally talented players coming through (By that I don't mean don't buy anyone in their position, it just means don't buy 4 wingers who are only a couple of years older than him). Sometimes you have to lose something to understand what you truly have.

It's 100% game time, in Jadon's mind, he is one the most promising youngsters in the world, just being crowned European U-17 Golden Player. Currently, he sees Sane, Sterling, Jesus and B. Silva in front of him. He isn't going to get the game time at City that he will get at other clubs in the coming seasons. I don't blame him for wanting to leave, we have spent a lot of money on young wingers in the past 2 windows. Maybe if he becomes world class, the club will understand that you need a pathway for exceptionally talented players coming through (By that I don't mean don't buy anyone in their position, it just means don't buy 4 wingers who are only a couple of years older than him). Sometimes you have to lose something to understand what you truly have.

The only person with any actual inside knowledge says it's homesickness not gametime.

Why continue pretending it's what you want it to be (game time, City's fault), and not homesickness?

Haha what a load of bullshit game time for a 17 name 1 team in the premier who gives consistent game time to a 17 year old!! Oh you cant thats why you talking crap and taking the piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.