It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Born in Stockport (I think) raised in the US but British.
Not unless Stockport is a neighbourhood in Santa Monica, California. :-).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Bardsley

She qualifies for England under rules that FA's use all the time. I've no problem with it for the most part. She had a difficult path to try to be the USWNT keeper. Brianna Scurry was great, and would have been hard to displace. Her contemporary, Hope Solo, is essentially a women's Buffon (with anger issues). Even understudies to Solo like Ashlyn Harris are really good.

She's done well for herself.

Last edited:
Well that was a few minutes wasted on a Bravo/Hart thread - was hoping for some transfer news.

People just cannot stay on topic

Boredom, people are digressing slightly because nothing is happening.
I understand but it is a bit selfish - they could go to PM or onto one of the Bravo/Hart threads.

When people who have things to do in their day come onto BM and see there has been several pages on this thread they firstly get interested and then frustrated when wading though bollocks irrelevant to the thread.

I understand but it is a bit selfish - they could go to PM or onto one of the Bravo/Hart threads.

When people who have things to do in their day come onto BM and see there has been several pages on this thread they firstly get interested and then frustrated when wading though bollocks irrelevant to the thread.

Jump to the last post if you are short of time that will tell you if anything has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.