It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand but it is a bit selfish - they could go to PM or onto one of the Bravo/Hart threads.

When people who have things to do in their day come onto BM and see there has been several pages on this thread they firstly get interested and then frustrated when wading though bollocks irrelevant to the thread.

I agree with this and made the same point yesterday. Threads are divided by topic for a reason.

Jump to the last post if you are short of time that will tell you if anything has happened.
But that does not 'do it'.

Part of the enjoyment of this thread is to take in opinions / views / gossip ABOUT POSSIBLE TRANSFERS - if it was only to get news of transfers once they were confirmed, people could check out the BBC website

It is just that the threads get cluttered with people indulging themselves in, what I am sure seem humorous to them at the time, but absolutely not for someone that is 'watching' the thread and logs in to see that 10 pages have been added since the last visit. You want to 'feel' how things have unfolded so you want to read through - but then you just fine pages of irrelevant bollocks

Anyway - that will be my last word on the subject as I do not want to contribute to the frustration level of other people by causing them to see pages of people debating distraction from threads.................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.