It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I know I'm basing on watchi several of his YouTube highlights, but I can't see anything in him that looks impressive. he's 22 though so might have a high ceiling.

Unless it's brinksmanship from us... Let us have Sanchez and we'll drop our interest.

Goretzka had a great Confed Cup this summer (i thought) and is clearly a top midfielder in the making. For a 22yr old German intl, in today's market, he's definitely worth a £20m bid

I wouldn't want to be a party pooper.

I'd gladly shit on their bonfires if it stops the puns. I'm all for humour but good Lord.

Anyway, Danilo is done. Heard he's been non existent since moving to Real. Looks like cover for both sides so I wonder if this means we won't get 4 full backs

German media claims Goretzka already has an verbal agreement with Bayern and will sign on a free in January.

I'd gladly shit on their bonfires if it stops the puns. I'm all for humour but good Lord.

Anyway, Danilo is done. Heard he's been non existent since moving to Real. Looks like cover for both sides so I wonder if this means we won't get 4 full backs

This is confirmed ?
Well he faeces a tough task to get in the first 11.

I haven't watched enough of him recently to know, one way or the other tbf. I can remember being both totally imptessed & also horrified by his prrformances in the past. It would be good if he can cover lett back behind Mendy & a certain person was to leave.

But I can't judge.

I'll have to get FIFA Speccytwat 7 running on my phone, so I can tell everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.