Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel a bit embarrassed that we are spending that much on a back-up RB. And despite it not working out at Madrid. He is by all accounts a highly rated talent.

If we sign Mendy and Bertrand as well. We will have spent about 150m on FB's this season.

Last edited:
Danilo must have a bit about hit to have earned a move to Madrid in the first place. He looks quick, strong and maybe just needs pep to take him under his wing.

If he was ripping up trees at a second rate club he would cost twice as much.

Proven ability in the past. Just needs a bit of love.

Im all for it.

I feel a bit embarrassed that we are spending that much on a back-up RB. And despite it not working out in Madrid. Is by all accounts a highly rated talent.

If we sign Mendy and Bertrand as well. We will have spent about 150m on FB's this season.
Good. Long overdue.

I feel a bit embarrassed that we are spending that much on a back-up RB. And despite it not working out in Madrid. Is by all accounts a highly rated talent.

£150m - Good.
We dont want the fall off between players being as bad as it has been

Danilo must have a bit about hit to have earned a move to Madrid in the first place. He looks quick, strong and maybe just needs pep to take him under his wing.

If he was ripping up trees at a second rate club he would cost twice as much.

Proven ability in the past. Just needs a bit of love.

Im all for it.
Absolutely and if he were twice the price, the money police would be out in force again :)

That's what happens when you let all your full backs go past 30, the manager plays a system that needs them, and teams are prepared to pay 40m for any half decent player.

It's obvious that Pep is basically buying two first choice lbs and rbs and probably playing them 50/50 so they're always fresh.

I can see us heading to a point where Sane, Silva, KDB and Kompany are the only 4 players without regular stand-ins, fitness allowing.

I feel a bit embarrassed that we are spending that much on a back-up RB. And despite it not working out at Madrid. He is by all accounts a highly rated talent.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.